Army Thread 25 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25 March 09

Hope you found them funny, as they were supposed to be.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

I don't blame you Rubes. I would probably be in jail if that happened with my Belle. You are a Saint.
      "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Jumping out again - have a great evening/day all. Bx
        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

I certainly did Vladders.:H
          Hey where is Oney today?
          AND where the Hell has Limers been?

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

So many on here have recently lost their pets I posted a poem my vet sent me when I called to tell him about Will. I cried the whole time I was typing it in! Luckily I'm leaving tomorrow AM for the cabin, and they'll be gone when I get back!
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Yesterday was SO quiet here!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Oney's around, pm'd her this morning. Don't know about Limers.

I think my next comics will include haribo, drinking dreams and something about fermented apples.
                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Vlad, you've probably seen the films of the wild animals getting crocked on fermented fruit, haven't you?
                  sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

I noticed that Rubes, just have not gotten the courage to read it yet. I know that I will be in tears too.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Vladders
                      When I was in jail, there were women there who created "jail juice" alcohol from apples. I didn't drink any. I was a good inmate.lol.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

I was reading a reply Gyco posted to a joke I just posted and 'bout fell out of my chair laughing!!! That man is hilarious!!!!!!! And it's a true story! ROFL
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Yeah, I've seen the video of the animals, but once I ate a part fermented apple - it tasted quite awful, but for some reason I couldn't stop eating it. Oney knows the story very well.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

:lol3:
                            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Did they collect apples together over a period of time, where did they keep them to ferment them?

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Gikes Rocks.

Comment

Working...
                                X