Army Thread 25 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 25 March 09

Yes, they collected a variety of fruits, which we didn't get much. They hid it under their bunks or somewhere in their cell. We had alot of "shakedowns", so I don't even know how they got away with it, but there were some "crooked" corrections officers. Women would seduce them and get away with things.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

The animals were just eating them off the ground from under the trees! LOL
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Seacailin;579558 wrote: Yes, they collected a variety of fruits, which we didn't get much. They hid it under their bunks or somewhere in their cell. We had alot of "shakedowns", so I don't even know how they got away with it, but there were some "crooked" corrections officers. Women would seduce them and get away with things.
        :egad:
        sigpic
        awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Yep, Rubes, I went from "Yale to Jail" as they say in AA. I was educated at a very prestigious college in Boston during my 10 years of sobriety. I ended up in jail because of alcohol.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

I've been booked for DUI, but never spent time there (PRAISE THE LORD). That was enough to scare the living daylights out me. It does give you another perspective on the penal system, tho, doesn't it?
            sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

hello all

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

yea jail does do that,spent a nt there,told the gorilla next to to me shut the f up,thank goodness he was behind bars to,or wouldnt be talking rt now,

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

hi limers hahahaa nc to see ya lots of home work

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

my basement just started to leak the wife found it no problem got it undr control

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

gyco s here hes there hes every where and no im not drinking hehehehe

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Gyco;579591 wrote: yea jail does do that,spent a nt there,told the gorilla next to to me shut the f up,thank goodness he was behind bars to,or wouldnt be talking rt now,
                        Gyco, I had to spend a few quality hours with a woman who TOLD me she was crazy!!! LOL
                        sigpic

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Hi Gikes and LImers
                          Laptop lost charge. Duh, wasn't plugged in.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

I lifted alot of weights in jail and exercised like a maniac. That was the only way that I could sleep. I almost got beat up once, but they backed off for some reason. I really think that the Guards had my back. They always talked with me and told me that I did not belong there. LOL. Another place that I did not fit In.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Hi all, just a quick hello from me. I have some good news and wanted to share it with you all, i start my college course tomorrow and i am really looking forward to it. Cy is also doing the same course as me so it's also great that we can do this together. It's a computerised accounts course which will help me no end in finding the right job for me.

Comment

Army Thread 25 March 09

Hi All, Just wanted to let you all know that I am still sober (barely). I haven't had time alone to figure out how to sneak a drink...which would surely turn into a drunk because I am out of naltrexone.
                                It is very difficult dealing with young children's questions about death...mostly because the other adults have OTHER ideas about what I should be saying.I speak from my heart and that seems to offend some others...damned if I do...damned if I don't !!! I am overwhelmed with greif...am I miss the warm comforts of home and my daily intake of MWO LOVE !!!
                                Be well and stay sober...miss you all MUCH-LY !!!
                                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                                X