Do you ever wonder?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you ever wonder?

When I am at work, walking down the street, at the library...I look at all the people around me, and wonder who maybe going through the same thing I am going through. Where they are in their state of mind. Sometimes, I walk around in the park, shaking just wishing the pain and anxiety would go away. Other times I crave so bad that I think I am going to lose my mind. Sometimes, I would be walking around drunk, thinking to myself, this feels better than trying to get sober, I guess will I choose to live like this.

There's got to be people around me that I would never suspect, because NO ONE has ever suspected me. (Except those who know about my problem). I Feel that saddness and desperation, lonliness, anxiety, hopelessness, worthlessness for everyone out there. It's such an awful thing to go through.

So to all those out there, even those who have not found MWO or some kind of support, please know that I think about your feelings and wish they would go away, and that you will find your way.:h:l:wings::lilheart:
    sigpic
Working...
X