Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Electronic Cigarettes?

Hello All, Im the new guy :new:

I was wondering if anyone has any experience/success with electronic cigarettes...
    I saw them on the news yesterday, and they looked pretty nifty.

Im trying to quit (again) and think this may be the ticket. It looked just like a cig from the newscast.

Any feedback or personal experiences is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Jason

Electronic Cigarettes?

Welcome Jason ~ I have seen these electronic cigarettes as well. I too would be interested if anyone has experience or more information. I am trying to quit (again) as well. The taxes on them are going to go up again soon so that may be my motivation. Good luck to you and keep checking in!

Comment

Electronic Cigarettes?

Please explain ... my husband is smoking himself towards death .. :thanks:

could be a good Fathers Day Gift, if he makes it. :H

Comment

Electronic Cigarettes?

Ripple and Jason ~

Just did a Google search on these electronic cigarettes. Here is a website I found that may contain some inforamtion to answer questions. Electronic Cigarette by Smoking Everywhere E-Cigarette

Comment

Electronic Cigarettes?

cool, i'll check it out later tonite, if i am not too tired.. need to know... :thanks:

Comment

Electronic Cigarettes?

that is an awesome product! I don't smoke but I will recommend it to all the people I know who do.
            I hate the smell of cigarrettes.
            You can't turn a pickle into a cucumber

Comment

Electronic Cigarettes?

I bought my first Electronic Cigarette!:h

Thank you all so much for your help. After carefully reviewing all your posts from here and other forums, I decided to go ahead and give it a shot. I

have to say that after a week of using my electronic cigarette, I am VERY happy with it.

After a few good recommendations, I ordered a Bloog online, and am very pleased with it. Its unbelievable how close to a real cig it is. I am pretty

impressed that the technology actually exists to create such a thing.

Ill keep you all posted on how it goes, but for now it looks pretty good. I am at 16mg right now, and plan on slowly reducing to 0 nicotine. I have to say it does feel better knowing that I'm not actually inhaling smoke.

Comment

Electronic Cigarettes?

I almost forgot...

They also gave me a "Thank you for your order" discount code, that some of you may be able to use. I'm not sure how long its good for, or how many uses

it gets, but its worth a shot for 20% off.

Coupon Code: BLOOGJ20
                Site: Bloog Electronic Cigarettes

Ill keep you all posted on how it goes, and thanks again!
                Jason

Comment

Electronic Cigarettes?

imagina,

I just tried your bloog site and they are sold out right now! I also looked at the one Choppers gave and added it to my favorites. I want to check it out more when I'm not so tired. I really would like to quite smoking. I actually smoke more since I've gone AF!!

Imagine-please keep us posted on how you're doing on quiting the nicotine with your electronic cig.
                  AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Electronic Cigarettes?

Imaginationx-I just reread this and saw where you are new. Where are my manners

Welcome :welcome: This is a great site with lots of info and and supportive people. How about telling us a little bit about yourself? (We already know you want to stop smoking! LOL!)

You might also want to stop by the Newbies nest. It's a good starting place for-well-newbies.
                    AF since 7/26/2009

"There is nothing noble in being superior to other man. The true nobility is being superior to your previous self."--Hindu proverb.

"Sobriety isn't a landing but rather a journey." anonymous

Comment

Electronic Cigarettes?

Still loving my Bloog....Anyone else give the e-cigs a try?

Comment

Electronic Cigarettes?

:stop: spammers ugh!

"I like people too much or not at all."
                        Sylvia Plath

Comment

Electronic Cigarettes?

Good catch. LG.
                          It could be worse, I could be filing.
                          AF since 7/7/2009

Comment

Working...