Sober!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sober!

i'm STiLL sober!!!! 15 days now, maybe more. Loving life again!!!
    Antabuse gave me the kick start i needed and now i'm well on my way, not craving , nothing! i'm happy again! i feel like a good mum again!!! and a good wife. i missed that feeling sooo much, i felt like such a failure, i used to look at my little girl and i knew that even tho she is to young to talk (1 1/2 years old) i know that when she saw me buy, open or drink the wine she used to become sad in a way, as if she knew what was going to happen to me and the fights that would happen between me and hubby. Just typing this is bringing me to tears.
    i just missed so much. How could i do that to myself? even when i knew what i was doing... how could i continue to do it?
    ANYWAY, i'm not going to look back as i can't change what i've done, i look at it as a hard lesson learnt.
    i'm looking into the future and i'll never go back!!!!!!

Sober!

You go Girl.
    I feel the same way.

Comment

Sober!

Great feeling isn't it!

Comment

Sober!

I'm glad you found a path for yourself. You sound great!

Comment

Sober!

Way to go! Keep on going. It only gets better and better!

Comment

Sober!

nice feeling isnt it,my dear you deseve it,dont let it go.there is a tyrent out there,waiting for your ONE mistake,i am so veryhappy for you lil M,gyco

Comment

Sober!

I am happy for you LM! This is what its all about isnt it? Well done!
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Sober!

lil.michelle;579903 wrote: i'm STiLL sober!!!! 15 days now, maybe more. Loving life again!!!
                Antabuse gave me the kick start i needed and now i'm well on my way, not craving , nothing! i'm happy again! i feel like a good mum again!!! and a good wife. i missed that feeling sooo much, i felt like such a failure, i used to look at my little girl and i knew that even tho she is to young to talk (1 1/2 years old) i know that when she saw me buy, open or drink the wine she used to become sad in a way, as if she knew what was going to happen to me and the fights that would happen between me and hubby. Just typing this is bringing me to tears.
                i just missed so much. How could i do that to myself? even when i knew what i was doing... how could i continue to do it?
                ANYWAY, i'm not going to look back as i can't change what i've done, i look at it as a hard lesson learnt.
                i'm looking into the future and i'll never go back!!!!!!
                Sober on Girl!! :l:l

Comment

Sober!

Well done you!!!
                  "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Sober!

Good on you lil.mich.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09
                    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Sober!

That is wonderful to hear lilM!!!!
                      sigpic
                      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

Sober!

What a great feeling! Well done!
                        AF for two years. Slight relapse. Working on it at the moment.

Comment

Sober!

awesome girl stay strong and keep thinking positive
                          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Sober!

Congratulations !!! All the best to you as you enjoy your family like never before xxx

~ I hear a whinny on the wind~

Comment

Sober!

Go you - your post has really encouraged me...thanks :l

Comment

Working...
                              X