Bit Defender Spyware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit Defender Spyware

Hi all, finally back online after 5 days. I installed Bit Defender spyware last week on my Dell laptop. When I went to register the system crashed. I called the Dell tech support and even tho my computer was only 2 lousy months over the warranty, I had to pay $50.00 for a one time call. We got it up and running, so I went to UNINSTALL Bit Defender and it crashed again.

I tried everything the support tech had told me but NOTHING. I went to the Dell Support Center in Wal-Mart, paid another $50.00 for diagnostics and then another $149.00n for a new keyboard which had apparently short circuited.

I chose Bit Defender because it was #1 rated. I am posting this in General in case anyone else has this spyware, and can I possibly claim my charges?

I've missed everyone especially the travels of 2 Lovelies.
    Enlightened by MWO

Bit Defender Spyware

OK, I posted this late in the evening, so I really want to bump it up in case anyone has had this same problem.
    Enlightened by MWO

Comment

Bit Defender Spyware

Hey Skendall, i have F-Secure and have no idea about your spyware application!!
      We can get more screwed doing things on our own than paying for REAL service..
      I am sorry, i know nothing about Defender and it sounds like SHIT..
      Tell them you want your %% OIL back NOW.

RIPPED di DOO...

Comment

Bit Defender Spyware

I have nothing to offer but Hillary u might try privately e-mailing Code Monkey he seems to be an expert, he can at least advise you in general. Missed u gal :l

Comment

Bit Defender Spyware

Looking for an OLD friend

SKendall;580011 wrote: Hi all, finally back online after 5 days. I installed Bit Defender spyware last week on my Dell laptop. When I went to register the system crashed. I called the Dell tech support and even tho my computer was only 2 lousy months over the warranty, I had to pay $50.00 for a one time call. We got it up and running, so I went to UNINSTALL Bit Defender and it crashed again.

I tried everything the support tech had told me but NOTHING. I went to the Dell Support Center in Wal-Mart, paid another $50.00 for diagnostics and then another $149.00n for a new keyboard which had apparently short circuited.

I chose Bit Defender because it was #1 rated. I am posting this in General in case anyone else has this spyware, and can I possibly claim my charges?

I've missed everyone especially the travels of 2 Lovelies.
          Still trying to find out if you are an old friend of mine who spent his summers in York, Maine.????
          Steve Ellis

Comment

Bit Defender Spyware

Hi Hillary,

I'm wondering whether you are having the same problem with your computer that I had with mine. Unbeknownst to me, a second anti-virus system intalled itself on my Dell, causing it to crash and burn. Someone told me to remove one of the systems and I haven't had a problem since.

Hope this helps.

:heart: E

Comment

Working...
            X