Army Thread 26th March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WTF.....4 pages on the army thread......oney, starts, limers....where the heck were you today?
    Finally Free

Comment

im on a music buzz tonight im afraid

Comment

I have one really dirt muddy angry horse....you can eat her if you can catch her
        Finally Free

Comment

Glad im nowhere near her B.

Comment

stbx just called to say the fence was broke and my job to fix....HEHE....just met with my attorney....feeling pretty good.....closed her into another paddock and left the cows go....called the tennant who owned 3/4 of the cows and told him the fence broke.....he is fixing now.....That rotten dirty !@@$!##$%@#$^%@$ that I married and loved. What a piece of work he his....playing some mighty strong games but he cant even begin to know what is in my arsinal
            Finally Free

Comment

Her...meaning my horse.....should never refer to her at that...he is my baby
              Finally Free

Comment

Zen about four years ago they moved out of the house that Dad bought in 1957....well they divided up the acreage that went along with the house and built one right next door! So yeah, going home is like "going home."

Hope you get to go see her it is always a breath of fresh air to see your childhood.

Zenstyle;580559 wrote: Oh wow, a year and a half... you'll have a lot of catching up to do. Do they live where you were raised? My mum lives where I was brought up so I, literally, "go home" when I visit her. (I'm hoping to get her over here towards the end of the year if we can ever get her out of that bloody hospital!)

Fish & chips... mmmmm.... I'm still on this diet.... I could eat a scabby horse right now.
                vegan zombies want your grains

Comment

Just dropped in to say that you guys are the best friends that I have ever had ...and...I AM GONNA MAKE IT THRU....SOBER !!!
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Evie you give so much every day without asking for anything in return I am glad I could be here for you even if it was just for a tiny bit. You have been on my mind. I had no doubt you could get thru this sober, you rock.

Evie.Lou;580595 wrote: Just dropped in to say that you guys are the best friends that I have ever had ...and...I AM GONNA MAKE IT THRU....SOBER !!!

Comment

I'm always posting and running, but work is over and I am going home to get some stuff started for my trip. Have a great evening everyone! TTYL

Comment

Hey Evie.....are you home and recovering?
                        Finally Free

Comment

Im going to bed now to read, see you all in the morn. Just one last song to post before I go. Nite all.

Comment

I am in Va. at the Econo Lodge...couldn't take being at my bros house for even one more minute...this is much more better and there is no mini bar.....THANK GOD !!!!....LOL
                            Probably won't be home until Tuesday...BooHoo

Comment

Hi all. Hope everyone has had a wonderfull evening/day.
                              All my love to you evie.
                              Take care everyone, and speak tmr.
                              Nos Da.
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

limers;580615 wrote: Im going to bed now to read, see you all in the morn. Just one last song to post before I go. Nite all.
                                nitey nite...Thanks for the MUSIC and the FRIENDSHIP !!!!

Jamie is here so better go for now ....Ta Ta

Comment

Working...
                                X