Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Help! Anyone in Atlanta??

Greetings:
    I am brand new at this and really want to start a new me! I have so many questions, anyone know a doctor in Atlanta that is "hip" with all of this? How long do I need to be on the meds?? Are the meds, supplements a life-time thing? Would really like to join a group of you that are in Atlanta.
    Thank you!
    Christine

Hi Christine:welcome:

I am from atlanta but I'm not going to be any assistance on the dr referral - I'm not taking anything now except occasionally melatonin to help me sleep. I was abs for about 6 weeks and then mod for another 3 weeks until I had a little slip up last week and went a little overboard. I thought this site might be enough but I'm rethinking that- ie I may need to look at adding supps in too.
    But, anyway - thought I'd at least introduce myself and say hello. Welcome - this is a great site and is very supportive. Just coming here to read posts helps me keep focused on what I'm trying to do - and why I want to do this. Sorry I'm not more help with the dr question.

Lisa

Comment

Hiya Chris . apparently melatonin works just fine.. If you can't buy it from USA then there is a site from Uk ... http://www.biovea.net and I know that will ship overseas or just type in melatonin on your search engine ... hope you are ok
      Love Liz
      xxxx
      ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Lisa:
        Thank you, please stay in touch, since you're here in Atlanta we could be support for eachother.
        Christine

Comment

Hey Christine-

Sounds good. Always nice to know someone in your 'neck of the woods' thought I'd throw in some southern. How have you been doing? Hve you made progress in deciding how you are going forward with this? I've been doing well since I had my little slip up a few days ago. Been abs since then. Today will be day 4. Going out to dinner tonight but I think iced tea will have to do.
          Hope you're doing well-
          Lisa

Comment

Working...
          X