Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 27th March 2009

Hi everyone!

I have just been catching up on last nights thread and realised that lots of us have been here so much less lately...
    In a way its a good thing but in another way its a shame...
    For me, I have been going through a "what am I going to do with the rest of my life" scenario...I have been off work now for a couple of months and I seem no closer to reaching any decision on what my new life should look like than when I first stopped work. I am very lucky that I have choices and no pressure...BUT I am finding with no pressure I am doing sweet nothing!! It really doesnt suit me..
    So, thats why I havent been posting much I think, I seem to have less to say.
    On the other hand, I know that here is where I would come if I was feeling down, worried, enthusiastic, happy, or anything really...I guess I am in limbo a bit, I need some enthusiasm and spark.. I have achieved loads in the last 9 months, I am sober, I have quit painkillers, I have quit nicotine, I have left a job I didnt like...I need another challenge..BUT I also need everyone here to share it with...so even if I am not posting quite as much, I am always around and keeping up with how everyone is doing...

I am off to the coast this afternoon for the weekend, some sea air will be lovely and blow those old cobwebs away I think...

Have a great day everyone...
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

I know exactly what you are saying Starts.

Have a wonderful weekend away.

And hello to everyone else today.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Thanks Pan!

Comment

hi starts ,pan and onester,thats part of sobriety,8827 posts,481 and 14886,and i no mine and others are at 4900 its called nead for help,compassion for oythers ,you and many others are great helpers ,

Comment

remember the word halthunger,anger ,lonly and tired starts weve all felt those feelings ,thats why this place and others are so good,when you feel strong you tend not to show up as much, rite ive looked back on my old threads,try it you mite be amased with what we said or i said or you said

Comment

starts i beleive ive found a new way,habit,or alchoholism,i beleive i can drink,and it will become habit,i can come here it is the same,i can stop them all,not a problem to stop,but as i said.staying stopped and getting control of ones life mite be our downfall YES

Comment

EVERYTHING I DO IS TO MUCH,hahaha even capitals hahahaha

Comment

well got to have a coffee,fresh,lol,habit or loss of control,hehehhe,starts,pan, and onester were all growing

Comment

Gyco, you are very wise you know...thank you!!! x

Comment

Oney, I think this is just a phase...like the man says...

Comment

i just finished looking at what i posted or my threads it is quite interesting,see the growth,cause its written down,journalling

Comment

have a good weekend i get asked how many in my family and ive been lying and said 6,-600 hahahahaha

Comment

I've gone back and read my old posts a few times. It's always interesting to see how far we've come.

:yuk: Someone's made me a coffee and it's gross, like it's curdled or something.
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

The thing is, because it's a drink, I keep drinking it!!! Nah, actually I've given up now... think it'll have gone cold.
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

half an hour till home time - yay!!
                              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                              X