Army Thread 27th March 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

aaah come on Oney, just try!! They've been keeping me amused all morning.... I'm not in the mood for work today.
    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Pinky swear!
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Starty is thick....
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Good Morning everyone. Had a lovely lie in today, and though the weather forcast was rain, it is sunny with blue skies, so happy days. Ive got my espresso machine working again, and its so nice to wake to a nice small cup of concentrated caffine! Really sets me up for the day!
          I for one havent been posting as much here recently. I have no particular reason for it. Im just trying to get out of the house alot more and make the most of my day. Ive got quite a few years of making up to do when it comes to living, and ive done plenty of the staying home all day routine, so Im enjoying getting out and about and living for a change. I love the army, and have made many good friends. I will always be a soldier here, and im always here if anyone needs me to talk or vent. Just let me know and ill give you a call.
          Have a great day all. The caffine is kicking in. Time for some tunes!!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hello Starts!! I think Oney cheated and googled the answers;-)

Comment

Hi Cy and Deeberooni!
              Deebs, that wouldnt surprise me at all, she is renowned for cheating you know...

Comment

Cy, yes getting out and about is great after all this self imposed isolation that we have all suffered I think...I am doing better with that now I think too.

Comment

Oh Oney, put your toys (and jabbers) back in your pram and stop whining.

Comment

LMAO!
                    Good morning!

Comment

Oh WHAT-EVA!!

Morning Cy and Fickle!!

I must logg off and do some work for 5 minutes before home time.... catch you later!

Comment

See ya Oney!!!

Comment

Hiya Ficks!

Comment

All by myself.....I dont wanna be...all by myself....ANYMOOOOORE!!! You'll be back. You love us too much!!!!
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Starty I hope you have a lovely weekend away.. and don't worry I'm certain the planets were all awry this week as almost everyone at work was in a disgusting mood and absolutely everything that could go wrong DID go wrong.. in every aspect.

I am comfy here with the army, but do not get time to post due to work & kids.. not enough hours in the day! I try to visit at least weekly and will cry terrible tears if you are all not here!!!

I've been on these boards for more than 2 years and seen wonderful threads & thread buddies come and go. The good part of that is that I know those that leave have moved on to a better life. The hard part is missing them and wondering how they are going now. Meantime I struggle away.. but as Gyco said looking back it's amazing how far we all come with this process.

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oa0AJs_qKW4[/video]]YouTube - Shut The Door Behind You
                                To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                                X