Army Thread 27th March 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oney, I sent you a PM the other day - if you can't answer it I understand.
    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Ficks, I aint going anywhere, this place means too much to me....I would NEVER have done the things I have without it....
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

OMG Oney that was hysterical!!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ST8z3cuHi5g[/video]]YouTube - Ray Charles - Hit The Road Jack (Live 1981)
          "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Morning All, You are so comforting to "wake up to"......and I use the word WAKE...lightly.
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PA3ZaHJZS8o[/video]]YouTube - Dr. Feelgood - 11. See Ya Later Alligator

Comment

Evie!!!! Good to see you!

Comment

Hi Evie. Hows ya feeling today?
                  To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Oh hell it's taken me years to work up to the point of sharing any of my story really!
                    It's nasty so don't look. Yous are all so cheery.. I luvYas!
                    Now things got truly evil at work this week and I almost got the sack.. then a few other ugly things happened.. so after my fine example of sobriety I stuffed up once again.
                    Plan to be back on the treadmill & the salad tomorrow. Tis Friday night here.

Comment

WTF Cym! white noise?
                      Hello Evie, Deebs, anyone else I missed?

Comment

Startsy, the Seaside can answer your questions...if you let her. Enjoy the cycles of nature. They are very easy to see when you are by the SEA...pun intended.

Just want the rest of you to know that you have made a big difference in this little Swedish girls life....A BIG DIFFERENCE !!!

Comment

Ficks, I felt like that about my story too...sharing it has helped me accept it really...we all have pretty shocking stories to tell I think...at least we arent alone....
                          Treadmills and salad are where its at!!!

Oney, stop sulking, the wind will change and your face will stay like that

Comment

Hey Evie - been thinking about you every day.
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

fickle;580894 wrote: Oh hell it's taken me years to work up to the point of sharing any of my story really!
                              It's nasty so don't look. Yous are all so cheery.. I luvYas!
                              Now things got truly evil at work this week and I almost got the sack.. then a few other ugly things happened.. so after my fine example of sobriety I stuffed up once again.
                              Plan to be back on the treadmill & the salad tomorrow. Tis Friday night here.
                              I don't beleive there could be anything nasty there Ficks....just a story of GROWTH!!!

Comment

Evie.Lou;580898 wrote: Startsy, the Seaside can answer your questions...if you let her. Enjoy the cycles of nature. They are very easy to see when you are by the SEA...pun intended.

Just want the rest of you to know that you have made a big difference in this little Swedish girls life....A BIG DIFFERENCE !!!
                                Thanks Evie, thats just what I am going to do....

You make a difference to us here too :l

Comment

Working...
                                X