Army Thread 27th March 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

startingover;580900 wrote: Ficks, I felt like that about my story too...sharing it has helped me accept it really...we all have pretty shocking stories to tell I think...at least we arent alone....
    Treadmills and salad are where its at!!!

Oney, stop sulking, the wind will change and your face will stay like that
    OMG...Grandma used to say something like that to me....she was RIGHT !!!!!.....LOL
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Keep strong ficks. I dont know one person who hasnt slipped, its how we react to it that counts. Learn from it and remember were all here.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Oh Golly! Well there I've done it and gone writ a book.
        In the meantime since we're posting some music.... you know it's my main weakness... after all I've given up sex & drugs.. what else is there????
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLLC4L1JwOY[/video]]YouTube - sarah blasko

Comment

That has more meaning than you will ever know...That was my Theme sound during my divorce and it can help me now...I know it can !!!! THANKS !!!!
          I'm gonna go shower and start getting ready for a picnic lunch with my son...It is a lovely day ....all the cherry blossoms are out in full bloom, here in the DC area.
          I am sending you all a big warm HUG...hope everyone feels it...I KNOW THAT I SURE DO !!!!

Comment

Evie, I've been thinking of you also.. pondering souls, patterns.. prayers.. how come stuff happens etc.. some mysteries only reveal themselves through time.

Comment

Have a lovely day Evie.. great to see you, and wonderful to know spring is starting there while autumn is starting here.
              Hugs

Comment

fickle;580913 wrote: Have a lovely day Evie.. great to see you, and wonderful to know spring is starting there while autumn is starting here.
                Hugs
                Awuhh !!! God is Great...Zaboo....!!!
                sorry...my favorite line from " Out of Africa "...now i am out of here.....LOL

Comment

He heee.. loved this filmclip.. I think I've had enough 'seriousness' for one day
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMDcOViViNY[/video]]YouTube - Kaiser Chiefs - Ruby

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bW9pXdiKoU4[/video]]YouTube - Lady Sovereign - So Human Official Music Video (Lyrics & Ringtone)

Comment

eeeeek! I'm a threadkiller!!!
                      Luckily I've got icecream & maple syrup for company.
                      Love to all.. seeya

Comment

Good Day Army
                        Not a good day here. Emylee and I had it out last night. I made a huge feast for her friend who's birthday is today, and yeah, they brought tons of alcohol here, and she was being so nasty to me.
                        "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Hmmm... that's no time and place to be nasty to you Sea.
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Sea, im here if you want to talk. What happened hun? x
                            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

It is just time for us to part. I am very sad that our relationship took this turn, but she can't keep playing the "victim" with me. She should have lived my fucking life, before she cries victim.
                              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

A colleague today:

What are you doing at the weekend, Vlad? (well obviously they don't call me Vlad!!!)

Think I said that I hadn't got anything planned.

His reply was:

Well I'm going out and drinking VODKA.

I know he did to provoke a reaction.

My reaction was: Well, it's your liver, your choice!
                                Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Working...
                                X