Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im back!

Hi there everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know that i got back today back from my rather horrid stint in hospital and to thank you all for your lovely comments while i was away...some days they were what stopped me from signing myself out an going to get blind drunk.
    It's sad that things got to the point where i did somethinng so silly but at least it gave me the opening i needed to tell someone medical about my problem, and they were brilliant...i never expected that, thought id just be looked down on and sent home like it was my own fault but they couldnt have been more helpful.
    So with the assistance of librium - which i have to say is fantastic at controling withdrawals - i have been AF for 12 days, the longest iv gone in 4 years and i dont even want a drink, i feel really well and healthy!!
    It's quite scary when your told you have the liver of a 60 year old and your only 29!! but with the supps theyve given me and if i dont drink for 2 to 3 months they reckon it will repair itself, by which time i think ill be ok to try moderation. I may well slip in the mean time but even if i do give in and have a bottle of wine im not gonna beat myself up cause tomorrow is always another day and at least all i'll have is a normal hangover rather than feeling like im gonna die if i dont drink as soon as i get up!!
    Dont think id of had the courage to fully admit my problem if it wasnt for the support iv recieved of everyone on here, hope it continues as nxt few wks may be difficult.

Big hugs and thank you all millions

Bambs..how are ya babes? How you copin with hubby away? Hope your ok chick x x

Lou Lou x x x x
    "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Im back!

Lou - text lady
    ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Im back!

Hiya Lou....Great to have you back.
      I don't care who you are...Your not walking on water while i'm fishing..
      One drink is too many... A thousand is never enough...Sober since July 2nd 2009

Comment

Im back!

Thanks

Thanks mack, its good to be back!
        Lovin the new name by the way!! Hope things are good with you?

Lou Lou x x
        "Every passing minute is a chance to turn it all around"...Penelope Cruz...Vanilla Sky

Comment

Im back!

Hey Lou-Lou - He still makes you dizzy ....
          ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Bambs aka Hydrogen

:h XXX :h

Comment

Im back!

i'm back

Hi Lou,

So glad you see you back. I have thought of you often and sent positive thoughts your way. Always remember that we are all in this together, from all the ends of the earth, we meet here and support each other. Amazing. I wish you continued health and peace. Take good care of yourself. You can do this!!

Deanie

Comment

Im back!

Welcome Back, Lou!

Hey Lou!

It's good to see you back here. I hope that now that you've been through the worst of the physical stuff that you will feel supported and helped here at MWO. Good luck at beating this drinking thing! We're all in this together!

Welcome back!!!:welcome: :h

Kathy
              AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Im back!

we all wondered we the heck LOU was. now we know. GLAD you have gotten help. IT's so hard to talk about the drinking and admitting it to people you don't even know. GOOD for you. GLAD you feel better.
                Keep on the site. We are all here for you.
                gaters

Comment

Im back!

Thankyou

Thanks to everyone for welcoming me back and continuing to be so supportive. I'm on day 13 now...feelin good, cant remember when i last felt so well, even went the gym today, think i overdid it a bit tho as i only got out of hosp yest..prob wont be able to walk tomorrow!!
                  Anyway thanks again guys...nice to know were all here for eachother.

Lots a love

Lou Lou x x x

Comment

Im back!

Hi Lou!!! I Am Soooo Glad To See You!!! So Glad To See You Are Back And Seem To Be Doing Well. Hugs To You!
                    Love Jen
                    Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Im back!

Well Gooollllleeeeyyyy Lou!
                      I dont know who the hell ya are but I'm glad to have ya back too! Let me take a good look at ya. Stick around. Pretty exitin around here. : )
                      Gabby
                      Gabby :flower:

Comment

Im back!

Hey Jen,

It sure is good to be back, and thank you so much for your concern while i was away its nice to know i was missed by all my pals on here.
                        Day 14 now an im feelin good....been doin normal things and really appreciating what i have, lets hope i can keep it up!

Gabby,

Hello to you missus and thanks for being glad to have me back!!! im sure you'll soon get to know me pretty well!

Lots a love guys

Lou Lou x x x

Comment

Im back!

Gabby you are just the cutest. I swear it!
                          LOL
                          Jen
                          Over 4 months AF :h

Comment

Im back!

:good: :welcome: BACK LOU!....:l , Judie

I like to use all of the emoticons I can! Just because it pisses me off when my post dissapears from using TOO MANY!!:upset:

But Really glad to see ya back sweetie!
                            The only thing worth stealing is a kiss...:flower: zwink:

Comment

Im back!

Hi Judie

Thanks Judie,

Its lovely to know that youve been thinking of me and that your pleased to see me back x
                              As for the stupid emoticons...i cant even figure out how to use them...duh!!!

Lou Lou x x x

Comment

Working...
                              X