How do you see yourself...........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you look into the mirror, what do you see looking back at you ? Is it a lion or a mouse? Your thoughts all.......also maybe ways you can turn things around.....IAD
    ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
    those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
    Dr. Seuss

Feeling VERY good good today.. Run.. Yoga.. I like what I see today.. Attached files [img]/converted_files/853072=4861-attachment.jpg[/img]
    Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

I tend to look in the mirror in the morning sometimes thinking..."Did I have a drink last night?" Then i look harder in the mirror and the face looking back at me answers that question fairly quickly! Because if i have..i look like a sad, scared wreck...But on days when i havent....I see a strong, confident face looking back at me.....I like that one alot. XX

Comment

I like to see a very clever mouse! A bit like Ratatouille, I like to be in control in a way no one else really notices...

Comment

Boss.man;581165 wrote: I like to see a very clever mouse! A bit like Ratatouille, I like to be in control in a way no one else really notices...
          That is great! I like that one.

Comment

i see someone who is mellow and ready to live. someone who wants more (not stuff), but is also content with where she is.
            and i see 18 gray hairs...

Comment

I see a little girl who is fresh in the mornings and is able to get up and be a Mom during the day!
              :nutso::nutso:

Comment

I see a scared human being who has trouble dealing with his real emotions and feelings. I hide behind masks every day so I don't have to deal with the real me. But I'm learning that it's OK to feel that way. They're only feelings they won't kill me and the more I embrace that it's OK to feel that way the more my true self will emerge.

Can't ya tell my journey of self discovery has just begun!!!lol

Love and Happiness
                Hippie
                xx
                "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

peacenic......you can actually count how many grey hairs you have !?! Hon, your way ahead of the game ! ha! IAD.
                  ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                  those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                  Dr. Seuss

Comment

I see someone who needs to lose some weight!!
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I see someone who doesn't have a clue who she really is:upset: That's pretty pathetic. One of these days I'm gonna have to find out.

R2C
                      Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. --Confucius
                      :h

Comment

Good Question for All . . .

I see someone who continues to be Positive, Creative, Compassionate and Extremely Happy 99% of the time Especially Since I Found This Forum MWO. Plus it helps to Read and/or Listen Everyday to Something Uplifting and I DO.

Now if I could just get motivated to pick up those darn brushes again . . .
                        and I WILL !

Thanx IAD once again . . . I hope everyone adds their thoughts.

God Bless . . . . . . everyone:l

Comment

After Yoga I see a relaxed, in control, intelligent happy woman. I know that at this time Yoga is really my saviour! I will get into meditation down the track.
                          Sober since Jan 17th 09
                          Smoke free since 20th Nov 08 :H

Comment

oh dear

i look in the mirror and see a young(ish) woman...33yrs old,mother of 3, who hasn't gone 4 days in a row without buying a btl of wine.i wish i could just find the fucking strength to not go and buy the damn stuff!
                            my attitude is always "fuck it"
                            excuse my language!xxx
                            i do apologise!

i got 2 day 3 til 2nite!
                            wat am i doing now...on my 2nd glas.
                            :bang
                            "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
                            Bring it on!

Comment

Don't like what i see....at all

:hitme::hitme:i see a 33yrold mother of three who hates that she cannot go more than three days without a wine.
                              I am disgusted.
                              I wish i cud just stop buying wine but i jst ignore my inner feelings and go and buy the fucking stuff!!
                              I look in the mirror and see a dickhead with no self control.
                              I bought a btl......on day 3.
                              hw embarrassing:lame::lame:
                              "Just when i was getting used to yesterday,along came today"
                              Bring it on!

Comment

Working...
                              X