Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you see yourself...........

Today I see a very tired woman........
    Definately a kittycat.....a depressed one right now!
    "Be still and know that I am God"

Psalm 46:10

Comment

I don't usually give the mirror more than a passing glance. Sometimes a mirror or a window reflection will catch me by surprise and I'll see a person and think it is my mother, then realize it is me. In a few more years I suppose I will see my grandmother! Yiikes!
      Dill

Dont forget, you can: start late, start over, be unsure, try and fail AND STILL SUCCEED!

If it is important to you, you will find a way. If not, you will find an excuse.

Comment

today i see a new haircut and sunburned cheeks

Comment

I just know I don't see 'me' in the mirror. Glimpses starting to show through though. x
          Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hi Annie . . .

Hi Annie, I just caught your thread to IAD. Please don't be so hard on yourself, you are not a bad person, you simply have a bad habit. And all habits can be changed . . . truly they can.

Perhaps you could try to switch your activities a little bit. Perhaps prior to pouring a glass of wine you could come to MWO forum read and thread.

My limited (2+ month) experience with MWO and it's wonderful members has taught me to be more positive about me in the mirror. Like Beauti and Keeta said you are a good person and you can be happy with you.

We Can 'All' Turn Bad Things Into Good . . .

Place HuGGable here :l

God Bless . . .

Comment

MDHW;581192 wrote: I see a little girl who is fresh in the mornings and is able to get up and be a Mom during the day!
              BEAUTIFUL X
              *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

I see hope ...
                *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

I see someone that would take the greatest pleasure in saying "I don't drink anymore". I can't imagine a more satisfying sentence.
                  Why does it scare the hell out of me? What do you do with all the "time"?

Comment

Working...
                  X