The Next Day Thread Sat 28th March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know Cobar. It shows up on the region's weather map. Haven't been there and have no desire.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Hi all - had a huge day in the garden emptying a big fish pond because the old liner has finally blown. Need to install a new one and hope we'll get some rain to fill it. The fish have all been transferred to a holding pond. Then did another hour on the splitter and now I'm pleasantly buggered.

Have set up a possie outside where I plan to watch "O Brother Where Art Thou" on my MacBook while Earth Hour is in progress. Although I can't see any other street or house lights, I'll still be turning mine off for an hour. It will be nice to sit in the dark with suitable snacks and a couple of mozzie coils. It's the end of a very nice day.

Be well, all.

Comment

Evening all.
        A beautiful day here. Enjoyed the last ray's of the autumn sun on the roof, my new office. Ready for Earth hour everyone?.................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

A very good evening to all those on the otherside. Hope you have all had a great day. Its 8.40am here in the uk, and ive had 2 kids over on my daughters sleepover, so its park time!
          To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

I'm sure you'll be demonstrating the finer points of the 'torpedo punt' kick (Aussie rules) to the kiddies Cy?

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Frisbee is our latest activity!
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Shit! IT's Earth Hour!!!
                Turn off all the lights until 9.30pm!

Comment

good morning to bad your not a doctor,teachers here are a dime a dozen,they make such good money they dont want to retire hahaha,now doctors are the same,just congregate in the big cities,for big money,but then you could work on the oil reagues and make big big money ands retire in 5 years,sounds nice down under emptying the fish pond,sounds like fun,still freezing here,spring in the north hahah ,funny i came here 1st,then i noticed my AA book by my computer,opened the page to bills story,tht id share,my sisterinlaw is a physician,and thro her kindness and that of my wife's,i was placed in a nationally known hospital for the mental and physical rehabilitation of chronic drinkers and drug user,and over eaters and under eaters,funny it was a year ago yesterday i came back from rehab,neat eh,have a wonderful weekend Gyco

Comment

Evening all, am 'doing' earth hour. Definitely a lot of lights off in our condo, other stuff going on around Singers. so is encouraging. BX
                    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Maybe it's just me but I think Earth hour is the biggest crock EVER! I mean if people were really serious about making a difference would they not turn their lights off every night? Just a thought!

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

Working...
                      X