Army Thread 28 March 09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 28 March 09

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-4Y83Voutk[/video]]YouTube - wake up its a beautiful morning
    :l:l:l:l:l
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Army Thread 28 March 09

Good morning Cym you sweet thing! lovely song.. here is one from me...
    This is the most cheerful band in the universe i think...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--rWZTfWRkE[/video]]YouTube - The Polyphonic spree - Hold me now
    Love
    Fickle

Comment

Army Thread 28 March 09

Morning ficks. Hope you have had a good day? Heard the weather has been awsome. Im looking forward to the summer for sure!
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 28 March 09

Autumn has begun here.. I am relieved to see the end of summer as it was so frightening with the incredible heat and the fires etc.. so lovely to move into a mild time.. but honestly I'm not looking forward to winter. Our house is shitty and doesn't keep out the cold.
        We are at opposite ends of the seasons etc.. Glad you are happy & doing well!

Comment

Army Thread 28 March 09

My kids consider U2 totally uncool but I still think this song has got the right sentiment & it works for me!
          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6FwEJwwYcQ[/video]]YouTube - U2 - Beautiful Day: Video

Comment

Army Thread 28 March 09

How cold does winter get with you ficks?
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 28 March 09

hi folks,spring here,freezing,got up this morning felt like i got hit by a truck,but then there were the good old dayys when i did.hahaha,why do we call them the good old days,when we harmed are selves so,hahahah,o well thats human,does it get cold in aussie land is there a diff between new zealand temps

Comment

Army Thread 28 March 09

Hello Gyco! And Cym the winter gets very cold.. it snows only just.. but cold enough..
                Sorry, i went offline for a bit because it was EARTH HOUR between 8.30pm & 9.30pm here (not sure how it is for you guys)

Comment

Army Thread 28 March 09

Hey Gyc is that you & your grandchild?
                  You are such a sweetie!

Comment

Army Thread 28 March 09

Morning Cym, Fickle & Gyco and all to come ye seem to be having a musical morning there i would send one but I dont know how thats my excuse and I am sticking to it. It is a cold windy grey morning here and I am debating going for a walk that I promised myself last night. Must organise the scrambled eggs first though. Have a grat day everyone and Cy big match on here to night wish us look!

Comment

Army Thread 28 March 09

Hey Irish, great to see you... it's late night here so sorry I've not got much to say.
                      Have a great day everyone!

Comment

Army Thread 28 March 09

no shes my nephews daughter,we have a sort of granchild you could say my son dates a young lady with a 3 year old son

Comment

Army Thread 28 March 09

thats my oldest boy and girl friend and son

Comment

Army Thread 28 March 09

thats the little guy

Comment

Army Thread 28 March 09

They look happy Gyco so that's great
                              I don't make a fuss about relationships myself... just so long as they're happy who cares!

Comment

Working...
                              X