My brother-in-law still missing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Keeta, I am so sorry there has been no closure for your sister, yourself, and everyone else that loves him. It seems SO strange that he disappeared into thin air, so to speak.

I was watching the news tonight and they had a fund raising dance/run this weekend for Michael Dunahee. He was that 4 year old boy that disappeared here, in Victoria from Tolmie School many, many moons ago. When I was watching I thought of Wes. Both having disappeared without a trace.

I pray with all of my heart that something concludes for the sake of your and the others sanity. I can't imagine going through something like this.

Keep leaning on us. We will be here for you - always. xoxo

Comment

I have been on vacation for a week. I hoped to come back to find some good news from you. I'm so sorry that your BIL hasn't been found. Still saying prayers for you.
      RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

hi keets,odd how people disappear so easily these days,i do pray for you and your family,gyco

Comment

Still thinking of you Keets - let's pray today brings you good news.
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Still here keeping you, your family and Wes in my prayers. Hugs all around, Best
            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

Prayers . . .

Hi Keeta,

I was just talking yesterday w/ hubby about your situation and about Wes and his family. We are still praying for a positive outcome.

Be well Keeta, be well . . . :l to you and your family

God Bless . . .

Comment

My dear Keeta

I have been thinking of you and praying for you and your family every day. Thanks for the update. I didn't want to ask what the latest news was.

I wish I could give you more. But remember, my heart is with you and your family. Please continue to be strong. This will be over one day.
                Rest in Peace, Bear. We miss you.

Comment

Sending my thoughts and prayers, Keeta....

Don

Comment

I've still been thinking of Wes, Keeta. This is heartbreaking, and I continue to hope that this does have a happy resolution. I am praying for Wes and your sister and your whole family. Sending good vibes for strength for all of you.
                    AF as of August 5th, 2012

Comment

Keeta

I, too, still think about your family and pray for all of you. I cannot imagine the painful torment you are having to endure.

Comment

You are in my thoughts and prayers, as is the rest of your family. Stay strong and know that you have a lot of people here thinking of you during this hard time.

xoxoxoxox

MM
                        Face your deficiencies and acknowledge them, but do not let them master you. Let them teach you patience, sweetness, insight.

Comment

Keeta, so sorry things havent gotten figured out. Must be horrible for the whole family.

hugs and prayers.....
                          Gabby :flower:

Comment

Still thinking of you and your family Keeta. Sending you strength and prayers.
                            "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

Working...
                            X