Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

lifetime supplements?

Hello All,
    i've been around a little while and can definitely say the the supplements work. Repeated days of not using them have consistently shown that I loose the control that I develop when I take them regularly. My question is this: How long do I need to stay on the supplements? Am I destined to take them the rest of my life? I wouldn't mind if that if that's what it takes, I'm just curious if any of you have inquired.

Thanks!

tomthyme

lifetime supplements?

I was going to ask this very question today!!! Hope we get the answers we are seeking ...
    Growth means change and change involves risk, stepping from the know to the unknown."
    Author Unknown :h

AF - Sept 4, 2012
    10 days - Sept 13, 2012
    2 weeks - Sept 17, 2012
    Slip on the weekend but tried too moderate!
    AF - Sept 24, 2012 (get back on the headaches not worth it)
    Slippery slope Oct 1 ..... Trying to not give up!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

lifetime supplements?

Brilliant Question -- I too have wondered how long to carry on taking some of my suppliements.... I'll watch this thread with interest.
      "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

lifetime supplements?

By a process of trial and error over the last year I am now down to the l-glut 1000mg twice a day and sero tonic (which has Vit B 3 and 6 and 5 hydroxy and Ltrytophan) which I take once a day and that combination works well for me on a maintenance basis. I take extra l-glut if there are any particular big trigger events or feelings. That lot keeps me calm happy and cravings free and what more could you ask for.
        BH

Comment

Working...
        X