The Next Day Sunday 29 March

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good morning to all. It's very windy today. Sun out but clouds in the sky. Rain forecast but I don't think so. I'm busy doing the washing - not doggie stuff for once - they didn't wet the bed and then I'm off to enjoy the day. Have a good one all.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Hey panicked - awesome to see you soldiering on - as it were - with the Next Day thread.
    I have been away since Tuesday - FINALLY got my new car, so made the most of a bit of a South Island Road trip. Hope you are about and well x
    *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Hi Pan and Kapo and all to come in Tomorrow Land

Perfect outdoor weather today - went to a farm clearance sale but came home empty handed then dredged another ?? buckets of green sludge out of the pond and spread it around plants and trees, then did another hour of wood splitting. Just after 1pm now so I think I might knock off for the day, get cleaned up and read the papers.

Gotta embrace my feminine side every so often - in case I forget I have one.

Comment

Morning all.

Sleep in for me as Mr Sweats is off 'playing' soccer. The JRussell sits at the door eagerly awaiting his return as he knows there's going to be be a sweaty, baldy head to lick (I know I know). Am off on a solo trip on Wenesday to visit a friend in Dubai, am really looking forward to it. I need to have time away from 'the boys' every so often.

Hi Pan,

Kapo - new car - woo hoo!

Tawny - my Mom has justy got chickens and has been vacuuming the coup - I think she's overdoing her feminine side??

Bxxx
        Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Sweaty Betty;581938 wrote:
          Tawny - my Mom has justy got chickens and has been vacuuming the coup - I think she's overdoing her feminine side??

Bxxx
          Betty - hate to be the bearer of bad news but I think your mum is beyond salvation!

One of my last 2 dogs was a JR - great critters. Enjoy Dubai. Going shopping?

Comment

Lol! That's no surprise - I just have to get a whiff of leopardskin and it conjures up my Mom - she's a bit of a girl....

Not sure what we're doing in Dubai - but I''m not a fantastic shopper- I want to just hang out with my friend and her baby girl - who I haven't met yet. My friend is from Sydney, and a really lovely person, she lived in Singers for a while and I miss them a lot.

My oldest Son brought up the subject of us going to live in WA last night. It's been an option for a while, but I've been thinking about it more and more.

Bxx

[/COLOR]

Comment

Hello all
              Another beautiful day in NZ. Watched my son's first rugger game of the season today. They got mashed - I think it was 50 nil or something like that. Still it gives them plenty to work on for the season..... I hate watching him play as I am afraid he will be crippled and spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair. There are all these massive samoans with beards and everything (even though they are only 14) and in my mind I am thinking get off him you big fat lumps but of course I dont say that.
              SB will be spending a few days in Dubai myself at the end of May. I have been there before a couple of years ago when I was still a pisshead so no idea what I will do there this time as I hate shopping too. The indoor ski slope and the waterpark were great so will definitely go there again even though the kids are not coming this time so I will look pretty stupid a 46 year old on her own in the water park. But hey who cares its better than falling off a barstool and splitting yer head open...
              BH

Comment

Hi all,
                BH hasn't the weather here been amazing?? I can't remember such beautiful days for such a long time before!!!
                I was off early to the bike-thingy at kindy today.
                I made cupcakes for the cake stall and iced them in pale pink icing, then I stuck a mini marshmallow in the centre of each one...I was thinking there was something odd looking about them but couldn't put my finger on it. Mr Cakes walks in and says 'Ohh, you made boobie cakes' :H:H Anyway, someone bought them at the stall.
                Betty - I'm jealous, but I hate shopping also...and unless your Mum plans to empty the vacuum bag onto the plants she is certified nutty!!!
                TF - I hope your feeling more frogette this afternoon.

xo

Comment

Just read through the last of yesterdays thread...
                  we did earth hour...all the lights in our neighbourhood went off. Eski, hopefully this will bring everyone's attention to it so they will turn the lights off when not in use. It's funny though, we had the telly on but still it was an inconvenience....I waited to go to the loo so I didn't have to go in the dark (torch was out & couldn't be bothered getting the candles out) we become so lazy just because we can...I learnt something anyway.

hey gyco, a year ago since rehab, go you!

xo

Comment

Evening all. Anyone watching the grand prix?
                    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Yes he is sitting opposite me. Why can you see him too?
                      BH

Comment

Yep, am watching GP - very exciting!

[/COLOR]

Comment

Working...
                        X