Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 29 march 09

Hi Everyone.

Sea ... Don't let this guy stop you going to your meeting, he obvoiusly feels alittle bit silly and seems to want save himself any embrassement at the next meeting. Well thats his problem not yours. I hope you find the help you need hun. Stay strong, we are all here for you x

Starts ... Sorry to hear about your cravings hun and well done for not giving into them.

I've had a very busy day, work was manic as we had a wedding yesterday and there was confetti and sequins everywhere (it took me 3 hours alone just to clean the dam things up!!). Then i had 3 rooms to clean which take about an hour a room, still i can't complain as i need all the hours i can get. Oh and then i got to Cy's only to carry on with the cleaning (been on a cleaning buzz these past few days).

Comment

Army Thread 29 march 09

I gotta tell you all this as (as sad as it sounds) i'm so excited, Coop's just flew across the room and landed my leg. This is the first time he has done this. Now he is squaking at the telly, it's the most annoying noise ever!! Chirping i can deal with but not squaking!!

Comment

Army Thread 29 march 09

Hi Wishy, thats not sad thats lovely!! Good old Coops!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 29 march 09

Since my last post he has done it about 6 times. He's been sat on the curtain pole (thats his favourite place) and i've been calling his name and he'll fly over and land on me then fly away again. I think he thinks it's a game. I'm so pleased he is doing this.

Comment

Army Thread 29 march 09

Hi all - great TO BE BACK - HAVE BEEN AWAY on a bit of a "tiki-tour" for the past six days - toaok my son Jord up to see his dad for his birthday in my NEW CAR!!!!!

Cy - it is a 1996 Honda V-tech prelude with ALL bells and bloody whistles - was an AWESOME adventure!

Hope this finds you all well x x x
            *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

Army Thread 29 march 09

Hi Kap
              Great to see you!!!! Congrats on the new car.
              "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Working...
              X