Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread Monday 30th march

Good morning everyone,
    I had a crap nights sleep - 4yr old wet the bed and had to sleep with us from about midnight on (I can't sleep with him in the bed). But it's another gorgeous day and I'm not hungover so it's all good.
    I saw 'The Wrestler' last night - it was good, a bit depressing...Mickey Rourke was (a bit surprisingly) excellent and I love Marisa Tomei.
    Well, I'm off to the gym and the house looks like a bombsite so that's my day...
    What's everyone else doing?? huh?huh?

Stay strong people - AF for me today.

xo

Hi Angel - sorry about your crap sleep - imagine how much worse you'd feel with a hangover.

Gorgeous morning here. Just watched the cutest little joey bound along with it's mum on the dam bank. Love starting the day with a smile.

Happy Monday, all to come.

Comment

Hi there Angel, Tawny and all to come...
      Are you doing pump Angel ? :-)
      Just winding down on Sunday night here but tomorrow I will be attacking my spring cleaning...
      Tawny, I am so jealous of your wildlife and your weather.....
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hi TF & Starting...yep I'm off to Pump. I took it easy at the gym last week as I had PMT and just wasn't into it....so I did yoga and pilates instead & was surprisingly sore afterwards. I think I'm gonna have to mix up my routine a bit.
        You're training for a marathon aren't you Starts??

TF - What a beautiful way to start the week! The beauty of nature can't be surpassed...I love the Australian bush.

Comment

I agree, we get fit for what we do, and if we move out of our comfort zone it really shows...so although I could easily walk 10 miles, I would struggle to swim a length of the pool.
          Well, its called a mini marathon, and its actually 10k but that'll do for me and my old knees!
          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Hey Starting, wouldn't it be nice if we could send each other a bit of our talents? I can do 50 laps of the pool couldn't run a lap of the oval to save myself! Am working on it though - the Super Circuit class is a 60 minute cardio workout - last week we ran and ran and ran, up and down and around basket ball courts and then up and down the steps of the grand stand - man that was hard! Hope your training is going well.

Hi Angel & Tawny. Angel maybe you'll feel a bit more energised after pump. I hope so, I hate having kids in the bed, it's like trying to sleep next to a fretting porcupine in pyjamas! I hope you feel better soon and Tawny what a great way to start the day! The farmer next door was cutting his lucern the other day so the Wedge Tailed Eagles were everywhere! God they are such majestic creatures, I could watch them for hours.

As for me, Sh!t loads of homework to do today(grrrrrr). Never going to get it finished on time. If anyone feels like writing me a 2000 word essay on poulation geographics please raise thy hand now. No? Anyone? Bugger... back to the books then.

Have a good day everyone.

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

Goodmorning Everyone,

Well it's another beautiful day here in QLD. We had the most gorgeous weather over the weekend, so I closed the books and spent two days gardening. Angel it is hard when your kids are little and want to get into bed with you. I haven't experienced that for a long time, both my kids are in their late teens. (Not to say they don't cause me the odd sleepless night when their out and about at a party until all hours).

Anyway time for another coffee, abit of housework and then back to the books.
              Have a lovey day people.

Comment

Hello everyone,

It's another blow your socks off day here today in Qld. Sunny tho a bit cool. Only 23 overnight in the house, so that's the coldest night we've had for a while. Suppose I'd better get used to cold weather. I'm going back to icicles in four weeks.

My day today, including of course, my beach time, is cleaning the house. Have been putting it off, but today is the day. It would be a lot easier if the vacuum cleaner hose wasn't broken. I can still use it but it's a pain in the bum. Ah well, no time to start like the present I guess.

Hope you enjoyed the seaside Starts. I was thinking of you.

Have a good day all.
                Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                AF May 23 09 to July 09
                AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Yes Zen, unfortunately I have to go back with my husband to the middle of nowhere next month. It's a place I really hate. Don't even like the house we live in. So all in all, it's the pits, except I have my husband with me. I'll keep on coming back to MY house every few months for a couple of weeks at a time, but it's not the same.
                  Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                  AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

It's your own fault you are out of the loop Zen. You don't pop in often enough. LOL. Congratulations on getting to Day 16.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Wibble. Yes, glad you told me what that was. Sorry to hear you are going that. Hang in there.

Hubby is a teacher so we come back to the beach house when it's school holidays. I didn't go back with him after Christmas this time, so I've been here a total of 5 months, 3 months on my own. I wish we could live here all the time, but it's not possible so I take what I can get.

The whole story is on the last couple of threads.
                      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                      AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Actually I think the story may have started on Thursday or Friday.
                        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Eskimo;582289 wrote:

Hi Angel & Tawny. Angel maybe you'll feel a bit more energised after pump. I hope so, I hate having kids in the bed, it's like trying to sleep next to a fretting porcupine in pyjamas!
                          :H:H:H
                          I do feel better thanks mate!! And much better after reading that!!!

Comment

OK, just caught up with the thread.
                            Zenners, you're on Day 16 already?? OMG that is awesome....the time seems to fly when everyone else is doing it. I'm so happy for you...is it the topa that's helped do you think??

Comment

Speaking of pump... I did a class in the new year thinking it was going to be a regular thing. Well I swear I couldnt move my arms properly for about a week after the triceps workout. The pain was horrendous I couldnt put my hand behind my back or scratch my head -(things I like to do a lot). Suffice to say that as long as my arse faces south I will never been seen in a pump class again.
                              BH

Comment

Working...
                              X