SHOUT OUT to everyone who has changed his/her forum name

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this post is prompted by phil37's wish to change his log-in name.

as a forum elder (not that i've posted that much over the years, mostly i just lurk), i am confused by all of the tag changes, and so i'm suggesting a reverse masqerade ball. take off your masks, everybody and tell me who you have been through the years. or if you don't want to write about you past identity publically, please pm me. i am very good at keeping things under my hat. :bagdude:

i am serious. i really am confused!

:heart:E

I get confused to E, I am still Sammys but sometimes I think the reason for the name change is for a new outlook on the whole situation. I remember one change from "Crying all the time" as being a good idea that person (shall remain nameless) did not deserve the crap she was dealt and the name fit at the time but now the healing is on and she has a new name.

Sammys

Comment

I have submitted a change of name for myself. From panicked to Pan -icked. (Pan minus the icked) because I am not panicked anymore. Didn't want to disassociate completely so nobody would know it was me tho. Thanks for this thread so there is prior warning to my friends out there if it is approved.
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09
      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Hey E, it's nice to see you. I am still the same well since my name change years ago.
        Hope you are well.
        "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

BTW I was Not Powerless.

Where the heck are Java and MKR and they are only a couple I haven't seen in ages.
          "Keep your eyes and heart focused on the end goal at all times, and never settle for less."

Comment

I used to be Imatree.
            FINALLY -- I'm a non-drinker!!

Comment

Hello E!

You should be a senior member by now for that still ensuing thread you started about being a thread killer!

You know I changed mine a zillion years ago! Good to see you..
              If you do not live the life you believe, you will believe the life you live.

Comment

Hey, Everybody!:l

Long time, no recognize! Thanks so much for the clarification. I hope that everyone is doing really, really well.

:heart: E

Comment

Working...
                X