Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 30th March 2009

Good Day Gang
    Very busy the next couple of days getting ready to leave for Florida on Wed morning. I will still continue the job search up until the time I leave. Somehow, my resumes disappeared from my programs. UGH. How are you all.
    "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Afternoon Seabers! I'm fine - hope you have a good time in Florida.

Now... about that tea...
      Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Thanks Vladders
        The whole family is going to be there, except for my daughter. I am going to try not to worry about my unemployment and financial nightmare for a couple of days.

Comment

Seacailin;582597 wrote:
          The whole family is going to be there, except for my daughter.
          Think that's probably a good thing - am I right?
          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I am especially happy that Patrick is going to see my Dad. They have not seen each other for 5 years. I really do wish that Emylee would come with us. She has a resentment against my Father. Long story. He had a problem with my Ex husband and kind of ignored my kids for awhile. He realized his mistake and regrets it, but she will not forgive him.

Comment

Hopefully she will in time.

Comment

I hope so. The man is getting older and she may not get the chance.
                My Ex has owed my Dad alot of money for many years and has made no attempts to pay, but in Emylee's eyes her Dad can do no wrong.

Comment

Thought I'd resurrect this thread again. 10 mins to go till home time!

Comment

yo again,al,cy im impressed,i beleive the docs opinion,is very much the AA program,i am happy it is working for you,you do no it was bill,that talked to him,then together,the history of it was amasing,writing the book,had as many ups and downs as there drinking,as ive said b4,with a clear mind ! as you strive to move on,it will make sense,good luck ,im off have a great day,families coming.should prove interesting tonite,lol,gyco

Comment

Hey, anyone about?

Comment

Hey Vlad - long time no see - how are you my fave ruski?
                        *Serenity is the calm WITHIN the storm*

Comment

I'm good. Hubby is away. I'm being good and being AF.

Comment

Hello...Hi Kapo, hows you?

Comment

That is EXCELLENT Vlad - not an easy thing sometimes....had a slip about four weeks ago, and was hard to get back up - however we DO DO IT!

Comment

LIMERLICIOUS - AWESOME to see you babe! How are you?

Comment

Working...
                                X