• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Next Day Thread Tuesday 31st March

I gotta go too - big smoochies!!!!!!!!

Comment

BH - one year!!!! Congratulations. Of course you should put yourself out there - it's huge!
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09
      AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Angel I used to cram my normal working week into 60 hours just so I could pay my way to and fro from Singers. I had a lot of sick leave accumulated.

Have a good night. Bye.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Oh hi Pan...will be back soon but I know you have to go.
          have a great night.

Comment

That is, I used to work 60 hours a week.
            Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
            AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Thanks. Everyone have a great night.
              Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
              AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Did you go to Singers for work??

Comment

sorry getting real confusing here...Mr Cakes just came home & is taking over bathing...

Comment

You are getting confused between threads too. No, I just went over for holidays to see friends. I was looking for work because I wanted to live there, but didn't have any luck.
                    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                    AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Ah, got it & yes...thread swapping.
                      Now I do have to go & cook din dins.
                      xo

Comment

Yep, I'm off to watch the Bold & the Beautiful and then mow the back lawn while it's cooled down.
                        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Hi Everyone!

Busy in here today! Had an exhausting day today! Pump class then 20 laps then off to kids sports day. Master Eskimo won runner up age group champion.... Miss Eskimo fell of a chair and sprained her wrist and we sat at the hospital for fricken ages! Good day!

And Angel yes am planning on doing some serious AF time. I was going to try for a month but I don't think I'm up to that yet. I like your idea of breaking it down Angel - works for me! First day of the month is a great time to start so let's do it!:-)

Feeling buggered today but not surprising given my day. Have lost 5Kg's as of this morning - whoo hoo! Feeling buggered is so worth it. Now to tackle the bigger problems!

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

I say go for it. The rewards of freedom and peace of mind far outweight any temporary benefit from AL. AND I will be keeping an eye on yez. I started last year on the 1 April so I agree its a great day to kick off. Winter is coming (such as it is) so it is an ideal time to get some AF time under your belts as you can justify hibernating a bit more than in summer and once you have a bit of AF time you wont want to lose it by giving in. I think getting to day 10 was the first mental hurdle for me and after that I started to feel the benefits so the mental struggle became less hard as the upside became more apparent. Anyway nuff about me.
                            Angel I know I am swapping thread conversations here but what about a business with your cakes? Have you ever thought of that?
                            BH

Comment

My what a busy thread - can't remember whether I said congrats BH - so CONGRATS!

I'm on for some serious AF time when I come back from my trip, just feel better.

I'm listening to stuff getting moved into the apartment above us - God I hope they're not noisy 'up all nighters'. They look out at our terrace and at this very moment the chihuahua is sunbathing on her back, and the Italian Greyhound is laying on his side looking very much like road- kill. I'll probably get a call from the SPCA........

I really have to think about packing, and printing off all the college stuff that I'm supposed to be reading while I'm away.

Catch you later!

B
                              Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Evening All

Betty enjoy your trip. I took my uni work overseas many a time and it languished in my case - so good luck!!
                                great accomplishment Boozehag!
                                And hello everyone else.
                                Had to cancel my planned Margaret River trip as need to tend to doggie and then everything's booked for Easter/school hols, so maybe next month.

Comment

Working...
                                X