Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 31st March

Good morning folksies.

Well, we have finally come to the end of March, now please can we have some warm weather over here???

Kapo, it was great to see you back last night, dont be a stranger ok?? We worry about you when you're not around....

Evie should be back today too...it will be good to see you Evie, I hope things are going better for you...

Today, I am meeting an old friend for lunch, really looking forward to it. I have been feeling a bit "lost' lately and wondering what to do with my life. i am hoping she will give me a bit of inspiration...
    I think maybe my enforced rest from being gainfully employed is coming to an end. I need to start putting myself out there again..gulp...
    Anyway, life is full of wonderful changes, we should embrace them and not be afraid...at least thats what I am telling myself
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Army Thread 31st March

Hi Starters, it's today in your land now!!
    Were you thinking about being a councilor at one stage?? You've been really good at it here...

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Thanks Angel, thats really nice of you to say that. I am having a few doubts about taking time out and going back to studying, worried that I wont find work etc...I might be better getting a job and studying part time....

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Oh yeah, it's hard. I was/am considering going to uni to study psychology but the money etc...but then you've got so much more life to live you may as well do something you love & are good at...

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

You are absolutely right Angel. Trouble is I am not sure what I enjoy at the moment. I am afraid of making a mistake in my choices too...I guess I dont really trust myself that much yet...
          What will you do when you qualify? Do you have an end result in mind? I did a short psychology course last year and really enjoyed it..

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Morning everyone. Hope you all have a great day.
            My love to all.
            To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

sorry Starts I'm bathing kids etc...
              I haven't gone ahead with the course yet...I think I'm well placed to deal with behaviours etc as i come from a family with undiagnosed mental health issues. I don't know what I'd do at the end...I think basically I'd like to help people sort out a problem they may have...if you know what I mean. So I'm wondering if that is what I want to do after 15yrs in the fashion industry...where you deal with a lot of narcissism! LOL

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Hi Cy!

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Hi Starts, Hi Cy. Only here for a few minutes, but thought I'd just say hi.
                  Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                  AF May 23 09 to July 09
                  AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Morning all!

Angel - Have you looked at Open University Australia? Lots of courses, a lot online, that's how I'm doing my teaching degree.

Starty - it's hard to decide what you want to 'be when you grow up' I also miss working sometimes.

Am listening to people moving into the apartment above us. There was a single guy there for a while who was ok except he did his exercise late at night, skipping, weight training (he dropped them a lot).
                    I haven't seen our new neighbours yet, but there are a lot of boxes...here's hoping they are a quiet professional couple who are out at work all the time. Hmm, think it's more likely to be a big family with insomniac toddlers who cook sambal at least 3 days a week......

Am off to make a nice cup of tea - tetleys and Lady Grey I think.

Bxx
                    Proud to be SLIGHTLY SLOVENLY.:wavin:

[/COLOR]

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

morning all lovely day here,i am going for a cycle

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
                      I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Hi all. Have a meeting at 2.00pm. Sucky-sucky-sucky SUCK!
                        Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

hello everyone.

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Good Day Army

Today is all about last minute preparation for my trip to Florida. My flight leaves at 6am, Ugh....I didn't sleep well last night, maybe pre-trip anxieties. The Princess will have the place to herself for 5 days, so lets hope I have a place to come home to. So much to do, so little time.
                            "Decide-Which Voice in Your Head you Can Keep Alive" (Shinedown)

Comment

Army Thread 31st March

Hey sea. Your a brave lady letting her stay there by herself for 5 days! My parents used to make me stay at a friends house when they were away, though I managed to get back in on a number of occasions! Try not to let it play on your mind.
                              I'm off to clean out the rabbit hutch. Joy!!
                              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Working...
                              X