The Next day Thread Wed 1st April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey boozy, i didn't realise that you were irish also. There is so many of us around these parts of the world and I always tend to forget because for some reason there are no irish people in my little part of Oz. Although I hear that there is thousands of them in Perth but they don't live out my way.

Comment

Oh Boozy...you gotta go for a swim at Freshie for me (Freshwater Beach)
      Mr Cakes wants to go back & live around Manly/Harbord...if only we had a spare couple a mil$$ to buy a house there...

Comment

Busy in here today.... finished with work... feeling like crap. WTF is up with this weather? Since when does it hit 30+ in April. I am so over our fire place.... so much so it is getting pulled out! We have a three story A frame house and when the wind blows from the wrong dircetion it fills the hous with smoke and soot. I remember one day about 5 years ago.... had a colikcy baby screaming his head off... a house full of smoke so all the doors were open... my elder child running around screaming outside (she'd run out the open doors just after her bath in 5 degree temperatures with no clothes on) with a roooster chasing her and my Dad on the phone crying casue Mum had been scheduled again..... wine anyone? LOL! I can laugh about it now.

You guys are all right about uni costs.... costs me $1500 bucks per semester and that's part time. We are in the lucky position of claiming it as a business expense (staff training) there has to be some bonuses to running your own business.

Hey BH I had my sister's kids for a week over the last holidays.... 4 kids 7 and under (somedays five when I had my girlfriends boy as well) and other days 6 when the step daughter was over too - goodluck to you I say. And what's wrong with the life guard show - very educational I reckon - kids need to know how dangerous the surf can be!

I am yabbering.....

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

Working...
        X