Photography anyone??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Photography anyone??

About 3 months ago I was at the Goodwill store and found 5 cameras and half a dozen lenses I was wondering if they are worth anything?
    If we have a photography buff on MWO maybe I could get some advice..
    By the way I picked all this up for $5.00
    They all work and some of the lenses are hard to find.
    I'm going to bring them to the UK as I may get a few pound for them..
    Thank you all.
    Sean...

TYFE:l
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

Photography anyone??

I sold an old SLR camera and 3 lenses on eBay for $40.00. You might want to check there for market ideas.
    sigpic

Comment

Photography anyone??

Sean....beyond the Kodac moment....I'm lost ! Ha! IAD.
      ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
      those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
      Dr. Seuss

Comment

Photography anyone??

Well, when digital really took off early 2000's, I got $AUD 120 for my Nikon F100 which I bought in 1998 for about $3,000. That included lenses worth thousands of dollars.
        I gave away my Minolta SLRs and prime lenses. The lenses alone worth between $500 - 1500 each.
        Same with my darkroom equipment. Thopusands of dollars worth, went to the recycling depot.
        And the Yashica medium format camera I was able to give to a brother in law (who didn't really want it)
        Have you thought about why you were able to get them at such a bargain basement price in the first place? There is a plethora of cameras in the UK. It will cost you more in space and weight to take them back to the UK than you'll get for them. I'd use that precious baggage allowance for something you really want to take back.

Comment

Photography anyone??

Hi
          I'm a photographer, but that will not necessarily help you. Go to adorama.com or call them - they will give you a better idea of used value. You can also try bhphotovideo.com
          Good luck

Comment

Photography anyone??

I am a thrift store junky and sell lots of things from there on E bay...It's worth looking in to....I think...
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
            X