Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your Interests and Hobbies . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

For me: Oil Painting, Sculpting , Nature Hiking with my doggie, Just plain walking, Astronomy and the Stars . Oh and of course MWO. Oops I forgot Gardening and plants, Reading, Writing . . . holey cow I could go on and on . . .

Reading (true-crime is my favorite), walking, playing with my dogs, snowmobiling, facebook (way too much), hanging out with my family, MWO

Comment

My interests went by the wayside while drinking....I am still trying to rediscover what I like. I like nature and being in the midst of it. I like walking but I am particular about what I want to walk around...nature comes in here as well. I love to cook. I like artistic endeavors but I haven't done anything like that in many years. Watching TV has become a "way to frequent pastime" that I would like to turn into a seldom pastime. I've got some changing to do.....
      "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

This is great because I was just thinking last night that since my evenings have been freed up (without AL), I've finally been getting back in touch with hobbies and interests. So, mine are sewing, writing, reading (nonfiction but also lots of different kinds of fiction and poetry), playing and writing music, and weaving. Oh, and yoga. The evenings aren't long enough -- where was I all those years??? No matter, glad to be "back."

Comment

weaving astraia...i'd love to get a loom!

i like to make glass mosaics, resin jewelry, lampwork (mostly beads), read (alot), bookclub, walk walk walk, hanging with my dogs while walking, exercising, painting, making stuff with my kid, and cooking

Comment

Reading, sewing, machine embroidery, decorating, making bread, hanging out with my dogs, tending to my flock of 25 hens, fresh brown eggs and mostly spoiling my 4 month old grandson
            AF since 03/26/09
            NF since 05/19/09
            Success comes one day at a time :thumbs:

Comment

OK... Comic strip writing, singing, playing the balalaika, languages, tropical fish, walking, cars and driving, MWO (of course), oh and drinking vod- no, no, that's not a hobby anymore.
              Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

I'm a homemaker!! i like to cook healthy affordable meals for my inmates..
                I'm an animal lover ... cats are preggers, Ollie and Daisey are my dogs..
                I'm a plant person too.. like the outdoors, walking, picking flowers, growing perinnials. :flower: 'S

Like to read, eat, lay around and do nothing on my days off with Olive!!

Dolls. :H

I'm Rippers..

Comment

Hobbies include but are not limited to;

Going to the gym;

Walking with Mr Moo at the weekends;

Cooking lovely meals;

Going out for lovely meals;

Reading;

Growing vegetable (this is a new and on going project)

Learning a new language.

Love Moo
                  "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
                  but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

I love to read, I like to take long walks and/or volksmarch w/my dogs and hubby. I like to skydive, I luv to drive, anywhere, I like to write, I luv to travel and MWO is an addiction

Comment

It's nice to get to know everyone!

I like to cook & eat, go to the gym, reading, sewing, walking & having coffee with Mr Cakes & the wee Cakes, I've taken up painting & I have a veggie garden on the go. I also like to pamper myself with facials & stuff (would rather pay someone else to do that but the budget won't allow!!)

Comment

I also like to read ( Fantasy Sci-Fi, Classics " The Prince" by Macabelli (can't you tell ha! ) Shakesphere.....etc. ) Football, Baseball, Basketball.........Fishing, etc. ) IAD.
                        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
                        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

I love so many things now that I have a new outlook on life sober!
                          My favs are: Blues guitar, sailing catamarans in faraway locals, reading classics, hiking, speaking French, dancing, designing great vignettes, spending time with my family and going to mass.
                          The list is growing as I have more time in life sans alcohol.
                          Toughen up!

Comment

Hart, your a skydiver? coolio!

for me:

-extremely flavorful cooking

-shooting sports (action pistol, 3-gun, and precision rifle)

-martial arts (Brazillian Jiu Jitsu and Muay Thai)

sleeping!
                            nosce te ipsum
                            (Know Thyself)

Comment

hey Det, sleeping's not a hobby! lol

Comment

Working...
                              X