Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What are your Interests and Hobbies . . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have so many interests that it would take 100 lifetimes to do them all.
    I guess the top ones on my list that come to mind would have to be archeology, gemology, astrology (enough with the OLOGY'S ...LOL), gardening, antiques, cooking, travel and studying ancient cultures and religions...to name a few.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

I LOVE to garden and do plenty of it in the Spring, Summer, and Fall...when Winter hits.....and I can't anymore...then I just spend all my time with my kids and animals. The key to my sobriety is staying busy I have learned. Boredom brings on BAD thoughts for me and can lead to depression/drinking. My lil idle mind doesnt do well sitting in nutral. HA HA
      Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Cs....sleeping is a good hobby......helps past away your down time ! ha!
        ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
        those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
        Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD, I think there was something going on in that picture OTHER than sleeping!

Comment

Wow,
            So many people with so many talents! We can draw on each other for help in so many things other than keeping off the booze!!

Gardening, scuba diving, sailing, skiing, photography, reading, travel (but no money to travel much), music, asian cooking.

Comment

CS.........I'm talking down time......Ha! iad.
              Dr. Seuss

Comment

IAD;584400 wrote: Cs....sleeping is a good hobby......helps past away your down time ! ha!
                Ready for a toe-nail picture?? I ripped my left pinkie nail off and worked 8.5 hrs..
                Add toe nail picker to my hobby list!!!
                Its gone, for at least 3 months.. :H

Ripped.

Comment

add biking, hiking, swimming, travel, and bookshops to my list!

Comment

Rip.......where are you working ? I thought you pushed doughnuts..........Am I wrong !?! ha! IAD
                    Dr. Seuss

Comment

I do oil and acrylic painting, restore antique furniture, collect antiques, sew, embroidery, crochet, write, do stained glass, travel, fish, bake, design and restore houses, visit the elderly, play piano, dulcimer, and mandoline, walk, swim, bike, ride motorcycles, garden, study history and geneology, adore my husband, children, grandchildren, and dogs, and in my spare time I sleep. I also LOVE Jokes!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W6_Khqa3sY[/video]]YouTube - Nutty Squirrel
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Wow.....Ruby, is their something you don't do !?! You don't Pole Dance, do you !?! ha! IAD.
                        Dr. Seuss

Comment

I did, IAD, but my pole is out for repairs!
                          sigpic
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

I like to make my own jams, jellies, pickles, and relishes too!
                            sigpic

Comment

Wow...what a gal ! ha! IAD
                              Dr. Seuss

Comment

i'd say we are a creative bunch...i wonder if there is a correlation between alcoholism and a creative mind?

Comment

Working...
                                X