31 little zeros!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

31 little zeros!

Zeros are so good to see on the drink tracker. Thanks for reminding me that I need to catch mine up.
    RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

31 little zeros!

EVE,

You would be more than welcome for Tea I might even stretch to coffee foe such a special girl! Thanks for your support you are a doll.

BLUESKY.

You are doing great too. Well done on 25 days. I hit 40 today and I promise you it just keeps getting better. I hear you about what to do next, I am just winding up to working that bit out too. I am AF until April 15th, then Mr Moo and me are away for 4 days for his birthday and I am giving myself permission to have some wine during that time. Then AF for the rest of April. What I have not yet drawn up are my guidelines, strategies, what is and isnt acceptable etc. That is my homework for the next 2 weeks! I guess I used to rack up between 14 and 30 units a week before I went AF, but i dont want to never be able to enjoy a glass or two again. We'll see how we proceed yes?

BOUCH, GREEN. DEEBS and CYMRU

Thanks for your support guys, (Diolch Yn Fawr to Cymru) it means the world to me and is so much to do with why this is going so well (at the moment, lets not get ahead of ourselves).

Love Moo
      "The greatest thing in the world is not so much where we are,
      but in what direction we are moving."

Comment

Working...
      X