The Next Day Thread Thurs 2nd April

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zenstyle;584549 wrote: Then it just got worse and worse over the years - and I got older and older too - combine the two things and viola! Disaster!
    Know where you are coming from. At least you have had the sense to stop 6 years earlier than I.
    Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
    AF May 23 09 to July 09
    AF December 16, 09 FORWARD.

Comment

Zen, I couldn't have done it sooner. I just wasn't motivated enough. If I'm not 100% motivated, it will never work. That's why I'm still struggling with the smokes. I didn't want to give up the smokes. I just couldn't afford to smoke anymore.
      Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
      AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Hey, 46 surprises me. I had you pegged in your twenties.
        Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
        AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Zen, sorry, I have to go. I have phone calls to make. I'm not on Broadband in this house. Enjoy your evening.
          Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
          AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

Well, coming to the end of day 2...to be honest I've been feeling like wine. But not soo bad...there's some in the fridge for Mr Cakes. I'm having a ginger beer...will be AF today.
            It bugs me that I'm only on Day 2 & I even think about it...
            Pan, I'm using your system of saying to myself that I can have a drink tomorrow...takes the pressure off.

xo

Comment

Angel, well done on getting through day 2!
              Remember though, that the early days are harder...it will get easier in time....
              Have you tried any supps?
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Just chekin in.... flat out today and off out to an Engineers dinner - thrilling.

I hear you Angel. I feel EXACTLY the same but I hve nominated myself to drive tonight so no drinking for me. I think that was a good plan.

I have brought a pill box and tomorrow going to organise my supps for the whole of next week - no excuses not to take them then. We can do it angel.

See you all tomorrow.

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

Angel, only on Day 2 and you even think about it? Of course you do. It's going to take some time for you not to think about it. But just keep remembering you can think about it tomorrow.

Apparently there is a big storm heading my way. You wouldn't know to look outside. It's been a fabulous day. Bit hotter than normal for this time of year in fact.
                  Feb 04 2009 80 days AF.
                  AF May 23 09 to July 09

Comment

hey guys, thanks again. Eski, enjoy the night...good plan.
                    Starters I'm taking all the supps...I find them very helpful.
                    Anyway, as soon as I eat dinner my danger time is over...so we're all sweet here.
                    Pan, I love a good storm...the problem over here is once it starts raining it doesn't stop for about 5 months.

See you all tomorrow.
                    xo

Comment

Working...
                    X