Please Respond.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please Respond.

:lIs 'wip' still around? (work in progress)!
    I see nothing from her? What happened, if I may ask kindly~:upset:
    She put forth much energy I appreciated!

Hope all is well. Please Respond.

Love ya Ripple. :thanks:

Please Respond.

oh dear, i missed so much!!!!!

left my purse in car, so i may have to go into the weather and retrieve .. 2 get my debit card and go to subs!!! i hope she is okay. Had a nice afternoon taking care of me and some needed time off. If anyone is reading, please inform me a word or 2!!

Thank You.

Ripple.

Comment

Please Respond.

Rip, I'm still in touch with WIP occasionally, but she has moved away from the boards at least for now, for her own reasons. I miss her too.
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Please Respond.

Hi Ripps,

You gross me out with your toenail stories- BIG TIME!!!

I have not seen WIP in subs either.

When you getting your kitties spayed?

LucyDog sends her love to Olive. I met another dog named Olive yesterday and thought of you.

Comment

Please Respond.

RW.. i appreciate.. i was cleaning my space and found her tellie # and saved it in a safe place, yet i don't want to bug the issue. I can already read the reason. I am sorry, i love all people, unless they taunt me too. WIP, if your reading, i am thinking about you!!

Love Ripple..

Comment

Please Respond.

WIP and I didn't always agree completely but I always respected her intelligence and the way she stated her point of view. Her voice is missed here.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Please Respond.

luCKy;584535 wrote: Hi Ripps,

You gross me out with your toenail stories- BIG TIME!!!

I have not seen WIP in subs either.

When you getting your kitties spayed?

LucyDog sends her love to Olive. I met another dog named Olive yesterday and thought of you.

Luckster.. i have no idea HOW I DEAL with PAIN.. i ripped that pinkie nail right off.. worked and my sock was filled with BLOOD!!
              Have had a toenail ripping addiction all my life!!

Runs in the family .. my niece and my oldest gran-daughter do it as well, we compare toes!!! We are all sweet self-torturing.. Simply the BEST hurt their feet. !!!! :H

Comment

Please Respond.

rubywillow;584545 wrote: WIP and I didn't always agree completely but I always respected her intelligence and the way she stated her point of view. Her voice is missed here.

People get the wrong idea about DEBATE!!! Ya know wippers has STRONG intentions, i am the same. I too have been PUSHED away from the MAJORITY elsewhere by CRYBABIES, we
                piss and cramp about the truth!! SAD .. forums have to please the general public who lose in the end.
                Keep'em coming, whilst us LOUD mouths take a break!!

Its all in GOOD intent..

Grow and learn, its a FACT of life.

Love ya wipp..its Ripp.

:h Always..

Comment

Please Respond.

I HATED WIP for a LONG time....but ya know when ya sober up and stop reading her posts DRUNK she kinda makes SENSE....maybe we should all try that???????
                  Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

Please Respond.

Rip, you need to clean out your inbox!!

Wip is well and busy with life -- she doesn't post here anymore due to conflict with some members but I'm sure she'd love to hear from you so send me a PM and I'll give you her contact details.
                    "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Please Respond.

WIP had some great words. She simply didn't have the capacity to be challenged with different view points of other members. She took things too heart and didn't have thick enough skin to let things be when a heated discussion arose. (I didn't like her at all in the beginning either. I also know of others who have left because they felt like she was a know-it-all and they were not worthy because they are not AF) It is just one of those things...........

It is too bad. But as she said, her sobriety is much more important than running a muck with drama - especially on a web site.

I was starting to like her. There was much more to WIP than what we saw on here. I remember she sent a few of us a PM telling us why she was leaving. I don't blame her. (although I know I have been guilty of embarking on a couple of dramatic threads myself.)

But then she deleted me off of facebook. So maybe she really didn't like me at all? :upset:

So my thought to all of this is; people come and people go. Life goes on.

Comment

Please Respond.

Ripple, why not call yourself Wipple? In honour of WIP. LOL.

Of course I am KIDDING. Unless you want to.

Comment

Please Respond.

I didn't always agree with WIP, but I kinda like that. She always believed in what she said and for that I highly respected her. I wish she would come back she adds to the place and I like a variety of voices.

Comment

Please Respond.

RIPPLE CLEAN YOUR FUCKING INBOX, OR AT LEAST LEAVE A SPECIAL SPOT FOR ME TO PM YOU..

GOD DAMN POPULAR PEOPLE. TOO MANY PM'S I SEE...

KARL

an alcoholic is someone you don't like, that drinks as much as you do

Comment

Working...
                            X