VODKA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

VODKA

Just doing some research......Rip said it in a prior post...Vodka is a poison....how many of you have been addicted to vodka and how much?

My drink of choise was Vodka because I did not smell like I had been drinking and loved the feeling......anyone else care to relate to this poison?

1-1.75 liter every 3-5 days....depending on the week......

Matter of fact: what was your poison and how much?
    Finally Free

VODKA

Red, I had almost the same habit with the vodka. I remember someone kidding once that if you were going to drink liquor you should drink something people COULD smell, so they would know you were drunk and not just an idiot! I just liked vodka!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

VODKA

LOL ruby! You know, I was a scotch drinker but moved to vodka as it was socially acceptable to drink it earlier in the day - screwdrivers, bloody marys. Just seemed like scotch in the AM would be frowned upon more than vodka. Good one, eh?
      sigpic
      Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

VODKA

OMG..

Depending on your age, what you are doing, (substance), stressed the hell out, not eating.. VODKA is an accelerant! VODKA should be used as a CLASS A alcohol only. It is a powerful liquid. Its the royal DRUNKS medicine. I would say, i do not like Vodkaa..

Most clear still
        users are UNHAPPY 'looking' for a way out.

VODKA is a mean, killing liquid. I no longer use it.

VODKA is a mysterious potent form of ALCOHOL .. it will KILL you sooner than later.

Love.. Ripped. :l

Comment

VODKA

CLASS A .. struggle with others.. No longer.
          My routine was a pint of PISS=Vodka, then a bottle of Wine 2 cope!

VODKA is serious venom.. your posting, so VODKA is not controlling you yet.

Be safe.. Ripped. :thanks:

Comment

VODKA

Ah....wine made me fat, whiskey made me angry, everything else didnt do anything so Vodka was my choise.

Still posting...not controlled but thinking about it alot with the crap that is going on.

I'm ok....just wanting some other peoples takes on this poison!
            Finally Free

Comment

VODKA

Professionals know best.
              Are you having fun? "apparently so"
              fishing season is here, are you ready to hit the waters?

Brook-Trout, Cat fish. depending on your Localle.

Wellness 2 You!!

Rub Vodka on your skin. It helps the bugs, depending on your area.

Happy Times.

Ripples. :thanks:

Comment

VODKA

I was always told that vodka was cleaner because it didn't have color, and therefore, less toxins that your liver needed to process. If I were to think of something that tasted like poison to me, I'd say whiskey or Tequila.

But yes, I've drank nearly a whole L of vodka in a day at times. It is elusive thing. They say that a shot is equivalent to a beer, but I could could drink 12 shots in a day easy. Now, with 12 Coronas? I'd be slobbering.

I'm new here just today and I am here to escape this vodka problem, this alcohol problem.

And don't be fooled into thinking they don't smell it. I've been told a time or two by coworkers that they could smell something. I was even chewing Orbitz gum all time. And what they smelled was me still expelling it from a like night of drinking. Don't be fooled!

How can vodka be such a poison and no other drink of similar proof? I just think there's a lot more vodka drinkers running around who've struggled getting free.

Comment

VODKA

There does seem to be (or was, or both, whatever) a lot of vodka issues. Vodka and wine. There are also a lot more females on this forum so maybe it's that females tend/ed towards those. Gin I think is made from juniper berries which ARE poisonous.
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

VODKA

Saw this post, but don't wish to dwell too much on it as it just gets me thinking. To keep it short, a litre would last me 2 days if I had a few beers as well. Getting off it was unpleasant, both physically and mentally. I don't want to go back there.
                    Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

VODKA

Rum was my poison. Glad I never tried Vodka.....does that make me a better person. LOL Just kidding.

Years ago a large bottle of rum (not sure of the liter or gallon or whatnot) would last me a week as I was working and I had to water down my drinks......put more coke with it. After I retired the same size bottle would last me maybe 3 days. I didn't have to get up to go to work so I rushed drinks and the ratio of coke to rum was a little more even.

We would never ever put anything into our body that was labeled poison, so why do we put this stuff in our bodies. (Keep saying that to yourself Aprilmoon......to keep you off the stuff) I'm sorry for talking to myself!
                      RUM IS POISON AF since 09/28/09

"The hangover last a lot longer than the buzz!!!" quote from FloridaBoy

Comment

VODKA

PANDORAS BOX, yes or no,have a wonderful day gyco

Comment

VODKA

VLAD YOU HAVE COME A LONG WAY,DOESNT IT FEEL GOODL

Comment

VODKA

tel me choice or no choice,pain killers or al, ?

Comment

VODKA

all the wisdom in the world ? what would you choose

Comment

Working...
                              X