no one knows what to say !

Comment

VODKA

If I had a choice Gyco, it would be the painkillers
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

VODKA

Wow, had to think for a moment about that one . . .

This is one of the things I love so much about this forum. It really makes me STOP and REFLECT!

Dear God - Thank You for MWO and it's Inspirational People

Place Big Fat HuGGable here . . .

Comment

VODKA

Vodka for me too almost a bottle a day the 750cl size sometimes less sometimes more I always tried to save some for the next day I stopped drinking it on Tuesday morning I had drunk over the course of Monday almost a litre and I thought I was going to die when I woke up.

I choose vodka as it is low calorie well lower than beer or wine I get drunk on beer after 5 bottles and wine even half a bottle sends me over the edge

So Vodka was my choice of drink , but then again I have been known to drink cooking brandy too

Comment

VODKA

I thought all alcohol was diluted poison? If you drank half a pint fullof 100% alcohol you would die. Well thats what i read anyway : )Thats why absinthe is illegal most places.
            Sober since Jan 17th 09
            Smoke free since 20th Nov 08 :H

Comment

VODKA

My Biggest weakness was Jack Daniels and Pepsi...Frozen (slushy type) Pepsi...I loved wine with dinner but "Jack" was my TRUE LOVE !!!Me and Janis Joplin !! I hate to even think of it now...but it's was true. I had drinking dreams for months after that. It was an obsession, for sure. I don't drink Slushy anymore.
              I stopped drinking "Jack" on the Christmas before last and switched to lite beer in an attempt to cut my alcohol consumption. It helped some I think cause I HATE the taste of beer.
              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

VODKA

Hey friends......Some wise people think I have posted a rather inconsiderate thread....sorry.....just wanting to get a handle on what has a handle on all of us..... I now wonder if asking people to think about their love/poison was a bad idea....sorry to all that I might have offended.
                I wish you all the best.....and hope this post did not bring love/hate thoughts about our demon back into anyone's mind......that was not my intent and I wish you all the best of luck!
                BR
                Finally Free

Comment

VODKA

Don't fret red. There are an awful lot of toes here. Sometimes it's hard to walk around without accidentally stepping on a couple. Maybe I should put little hard hats on my smiley toes! :H:H:H
                  sigpic
                  Thoughts become things..... choose the good ones. ~TUT

Comment

VODKA

I think you asked a perfectly valid question.
                    Its not like you were glorifying drinking in any way, seemed fine to me....
                    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

VODKA

My poison is White Zen Wine. On a normal day I'd drink 750ml bottle at night (= 1.5 normal bottles) on binge days up to 3 or 4 of them a day.
                      Those who cannot remember the past, are condemned to repeat it!

:beach:

Comment

VODKA

Dear Red, I think it was a very helpful thread. It is good for me to remember where I was and where I am now .If I hadn't liked the subject of this thread, I would have simply ignored it and put my eyes and thoughts else where. That is what I suggest others who may not like it, do. It is the variety of people with different ideas that make this place so very special and informative. I say to take what you need and leave the rest alone for others who may need it.
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

VODKA

I just drank vodka straight with a few beers thrown in.
                          Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

VODKA

I find it interesting that people say you can't smell vodka - but I think I sweated it, the inside of my car smelt of it, my side of the bed, my clothes...

I had a long drive to work in the morning, and on a hot day I'd get back into my car at the end of the day and this alcoholic smell would release itself from the vehicle. I'd obviously had a good sweat on the way in.

Maybe it was my imagination - you never know. I mean, I'd got so used to the stuff, the first sip or bite of anything would taste of vodka. It was like that was what my brain was expecting.
                            Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go; He's the one who will keep you on track. Proverbs 3:6 The Message

Comment

VODKA

Vodka with Sugar Free Red Bull was my favorite...and then wine, probably. The VRB...I could drink and still stay alert. Nice, eh?

Comment

VODKA

Red Bull :yuk:

Comment

Working...
                                X