Itching, all over, can someone help?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks gang! You are all awesome.....what sups would you recommend....there are so many of the MWO website, you think SAM-E.....and I will add the LIV 52 from Ebay....I will try all of this, including the oatmeal....sounds like fun...maybe hubby can rub it on! OK, I will try to keep this G rated, can you imagine with the oatmeal, sesame oil, epsom salt and baking soda...we could make a big ol' mess!

Still itching, trying to keep my mind off it.........H

Comment

I developed eczema when I was drinking really heavily a long time ago, and I think i developed an allergy to my cat during that period, even though now I think it's gone.

Whatever the cause was, I used hydrocortizone cream. It did me wonders!

Comment

I'd see a GP...I developed an itch, went to the GP and she advised I had scabies...EEEEWWWWWWWW! It was so gross and the itch drove me up the f***ing wall. I asked her how I got it (no-one else in my family got it) and she said you can get it from handling money...What tha?? Anyway, I hadn't slept in anyone elses bed, or worn anyone elses clothes or had skin to skin contact with anyone (except Mr Cakes that sexy devil) and he didn't even get it...but I got it from handling money?? I'd check it...

Comment

Doesn't scabies make your skin dry and flake off and stuff? I knew somebody once that had it and I think he complained about that.

Comment

I used the sups that RJ recomends in the MWO book paying special attention to liver support All In One Powder L Glut and...(milk thistle and Liv 52) were a GOD SENT for me...
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Finit;585178 wrote: Doesn't scabies make your skin dry and flake off and stuff? I knew somebody once that had it and I think he complained about that.
              No but I was allergic to the mite so I got a red rash over my torso top of arms & top of legs...just red & itchy & worse at night...

Comment

hi Southern Belle

Really thing you should check with your GP. Don't suffer hoping it will magically clear up all by itself.

In the meantime be careful what you are bathing, showering and washing your hair with. I find anything that has the foaming agent sodium laureth sulphate in is bad news for my skin. Try to use products that are like Simple with very little perfume.
                If alcohol made you happy I should be the happiest person alive! I'm not.

Comment

Working...
                X