From UKSean

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

From UKSean

Well Sunday is approaching and I am getting excited as well as a little nerveous.(?)
    I have a room booked for a couple of night's and have loads of address of hostels,rooms to rent,b&b's, I also have place's to stay for the night, salvation army, church run place's to stay the night.
    I also have the phone numbers of various agency's to contact for help with information I will need once there, i.e Citizens advice and the like's.
    I even have info on soup kitchens in the Brighton area if it comes to that
    I have an adress of a doctor I can go see and the address of the 7 librarys in the Brighton area so I can e mail you guys and keep you up to date.
    I arrive in London Gatwick 7am Monday and can take a bus down to Brighton from there.
    Keep your fingers crossed and say the odd prayer for me.
    I will keep you all in my heart and thought's.
    Until Tuesday (I hope) bye for now.
    Love Sean X

TYFE:l
    It's nice to be important, however it's more important to be nice

From UKSean

Hi Sean
    A great adventure ahead, see it as a holiday and take one day at a time. I just feel everything will go really well for you, u sound prepared and ready for action. I will send my angel too you, he/she will guide you on your journey but you have to ask for your needs.
    Talk soon

Comment

From UKSean

BTW

First order of business.... I will find a cafe and have a fekkin big English breakfast.. Beans, (I can hear the Americans saying BEANS???) sausage,bacon,fried tomatoes(not the green ones)eggs,mushrooms,kidneys, just pile it all on oh and a big pot of tea...

I hope I dont fall asleep on the bus and end up in France
      Love
      Sean x...

Comment

From UKSean

To one2many

If they have it, I will tell them to pile both on

x...

Comment

From UKSean

Hi Sean,
          Best of luck on your upcoming trip...keep in touch!
          Oney, I guess that plate doesn't look too bad but what are the black things??/
          "People usually fail when they are on the verge of success. So give as much care to the end as to the beginning." Lao-Tzu

Comment

From UKSean

Yummy

That's it ...thats what I want... I just drooled all over the keyboard at the library

Thank you oney X
            Sean...

Comment

From UKSean

To Kriger

That's black pudding...commonly known as blood sausage.. yummy

Sean X ...

Comment

From UKSean

Oh Sean, that is wonderful news.

I am sooooo glad you picked Brighton- you will love it, apart from the cultural/historical side of it, it is also a very social minded town- the town hall has spent a lot of money during the last years on sorting out the homeless problem that was a big thing during the 90s.

The people of Brighton are also extremely tolerant, nobody is out of place there, all types are welcome!

Although I was born there, I am writing as a visitor to the city as I left when I was only 16. The impression I get when I visit, or talk to old friends is that it is a fantastic town to be part of.

I do hope you settle in quickly.

I will be visiting at the end of September as one of my old friends has arranged a school reunion via Facebook- can't wait! It would be lovely to meet up and go for a coffee when I am there.

Please keep us posted, apart from the libraries there are lots of centres that will welcome folk who don't have PCs at home (one of my friends runs such a centre, but for women, but there will be a male/unisex one too!) so I am sure you will soon be sorted, I guess the town hall will have all the details.

I am really excited for you! Out with the old and in with the new!

Comment

From UKSean

Dear Sean, You are so well prepared. i am sure that everything will go well for you. I am sure it will feel great to be home again. There truly is NO PLACE LIKE HOME and I wish you all the luck in finding your place there again. The BRITS are a lucky bunch to have you back.
                  Are You riding the Gatwick Express ??? I know a great little cafe...think it's called " the Queen's station" ??? That's always my FIRST ORDER OF BUSINESS too !!! A Proper English Breakfast, plenty of beans and a double order of black pudding...if you please. I am so DAMN jealous that I can hardly stand it. You are arriving just as the rape seed "canola " is about to bloom. The fields will be yellow with it...and the circle makers can't be far behind you ????.....LOL Last year we had our first circle of the year on April 19th ...not to long to wait til I will have plenty of reason to follow you over the pond...
                  Blessings and safe journey to you !!!
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

From UKSean

Black pudding with eggs??? Is it good? Sounds a little strange. No offense. Just curious.
                    Starting over again
                    ray:

Comment

From UKSean

Safe home Sean....................G.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

From UKSean

Im excited for you and will be lighting candles and praying that it all works out for you Sean.

Comment

From UKSean

You are very brave!!!!! I admire you...i could never do what you are doing.
                          Forever loved, forever missed Papa Bear

Comment

From UKSean

BTW

If anyone is thinking of going to the UK for a vacation Delta.com has some good fare's right now ... I got this one round trip for $549 all tax's and fee's included.. Missoula to Salt lake City ...S.L.C. to Atlanta and then on to London Gatwick..
                            Sean X...

Comment

Working...
                            X