Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I would rather go duck hunting with Dick Cheney than wear that dress!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:nutso:Words from the mouth of a babe, my 11-year-old to be exact. My three day abs to lose weight to fit into a dress for a semi-formal somehow caused me to gain weight.:upset: I finally found something I could fit around my burgeoning belly and my daughter rang in with her snarky Dick Cheney comment. I went to the event and drank three glasses of wine which made me feel slightly ill.

OK, brave souls, a new challenge is needed. Maybe we could divide into teams and post our actual weights and the amount of alcohol we have or have not consumed. In my case, I'd have to start by figuring out where I put my scale. We would need a math wiz to figure out the pound/stone thingie.

Or maybe we could just have a weight loss thread. I'm sure that I'm not the only person who cannot fit into anything other than mumus.:baaah:

Anyone else have any ideas short of liposuction?

:heart:E

At least she is witty - gotta giver her that! Take a look at the Bootcamp thread... but it's been a bit quiet lately.....

Obstacles are those frightful things we see when we take our eyes of our goals - Henry Ford

Will power, determination and friends can turn this :teeter: into this :wings:

Comment

Eustacia,

When did we start living to please our kids view of what we should be? I think you should be happy with what you are trying to do with the al reduction in your life......that will be the best for her in the long run!.....Give the other issue time....it will fall into place.
      Finally Free

Comment

I am excited because I am losing some weight. But I think I will always have a mushy tummy from the kids. I just ordered from Jockey - slimming tank - it has compression just around the middle. The top and bottom are cotton. I am excited. I don't think crunches will ever change what having kids did to my tummy.

Comment

Dick Cheney's Got A Gun - Video Just a diddy ! Ha! IAD
          ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
          those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
          Dr. Seuss

Comment

E...In my house I'm surrounded by wise asses..Ha! IAD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Kids say the darndest things . . .

Yep I hear you E. kids do say the darndes things.

Good you have Wiseasses IAD . . . they'll keep YOU on Your toes lol.

HAVE A REALLY GREAT DAY ALL ! :h

Comment

Working...
              X