Army Thread 3 april09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3 april09

mind you, theres more than a fewof us here that have pushed the boundries..

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

myself NOT included of course!

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Cy....I am also a HUGE King fan.....Love him....waiting for something to happen to his beloved wife so I can be the next Mrs. King LOL.....Insomnia was actually my least favorite but Kujo, Pet Semetary, The Girl who Love Tom Gordon and IT all all must reads for King fans.....I have read absolutely everything he was written...also Delores Claiborne is a must see movie!
        Finally Free

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

are you minding the kids over the hols Oney?

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

She reached out to me and we exchange private Emails but now I can't find hers...If anyone has it please PM me...I am very worried about that woman and have been for a long while.
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Hiya Reddy, I have never read any Stephen king, perhaps I should give it a try..
              Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
              Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

I was on the night Rip was banned......she was is awful shape. Hope she is ok too....didnt she just start a good job?
                Finally Free

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Love Kath Bates, loved that film and misery of course.

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Hey starts.....you must LOVE to have the witts scared out of you...;He is awesome!!!!!
                    Finally Free

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Misery....I forgot about that one.......the man cannot do any wrong in my book.....an absolute GENIOUS!
                      Finally Free

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

No, I dont have her Oney, will miss the money but not the hassle. I feel for you, I used to look after the bro and sis during the hols and it was a NIGHTMARE..

hiya Starty!

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

For my rodent loving little friend, Starty!
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W6_Khqa3sY[/video]]YouTube - Nutty Squirrel
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

My son LOVE Stephen King....I get nightmares just seeing the cover of his books at the bookstore...
                            I am such a delicate soul...don't you know....LOL
                            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

beautifulred;585771 wrote: Misery....I forgot about that one.......the man cannot do any wrong in my book.....an absolute GENIOUS!
                              and the one Thinner, was that what its called, the guy keeps getting thinner? Great , great book!

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Evie.Lou;585776 wrote: My son LOVE Stephen King....I get nightmares just seeing the cover of his books at the bookstore...
                                I am such a delicate soul...don't you know....LOL
                                Get away outta that, you about as delicate as I am!:H

Comment

Working...
                                X