Army Thread 3 april09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3 april09

and Big was by Stephen King, was it not?

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Excuse me if I blabber on but ..saying NOTHING...as usual !!! BUT I must make my 5000th post before closing time today...It is A GOAL OF MINE AND I INTEND TO REACH IT (at any expence) !!!!......LMAO !!!
      sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

rubywillow;585775 wrote: For my rodent loving little friend, Starty!
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_W6_Khqa3sY[/video]]YouTube - Nutty Squirrel
        My ideal man rubes !!!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Evie.Lou;585781 wrote: Excuse me if I blabber on but ..saying NOTHING...as usual !!! BUT I must make my 5000th post before closing time today...It is A GOAL OF MINE AND I INTEND TO REACH IT (at any expence) !!!!......LMAO !!!
          Even at the expense of our sanity???

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

4993...only 7 more to go
              Evie Lou...Go to Your ROOM ....NOW !!!!..LOL

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Blab away, Evie! BTW, have ya'll seen the news about the guy who walked into an immigration office in NY today and shot and killed 12 people?!?!?!! WHAT ARE WE DOING????????????
                sigpic
                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

one2many;585788 wrote: LMAO Evie..are you taking a leaf out of my book??

I have a pox ridden spiltting headache by the way.
                  Have some happy pills oney....

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

I lost 3 lbs, weighted myself the other day

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Oh well done Limey!
                      I think I have put about 3 on....

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

one2many;585796 wrote: By thw way Starty, Wob was telling me today, he guy he works with is addicted to Sophadine...takes them all day long with the excuse of an old injury.......he says when he takes them, he perks up and gets real hyper and keep stalking, drives Wob nuts as he has to drive around with him all day long.
                        Yep, I used to take those until they started making me sick....
                        The weird thing is, that the fizzy ones work so much better than the extra strong ones.....
                        They do seem to have a mild speeding effect...

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Last weekend while we were at the cabin we got ready for bed a little after midnight, all the 'girls' wanted me to be sure I locked up all the doors carefully, so I made a big show of it. Some of the doors don't even shut tightly, and they're windows everywhere. Hubs says I'm much safer at night with Berit than I am even with him! I forget to even close the doors lots of nights!
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

I dont always lock the doors Rubes, Larry would save me too :-)

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Oney...sorry, had to leave for a bit.....yes.....she was on chat ...it was not pretty
                              Finally Free

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

one2many;585803 wrote: That must be it Starty.....Wob says he defo changes when he takes them and gets all chatty and doesnt stop talking.
                                I wonder how many people are addicted to these things....I bet there is loads.
                                It was only recently that chemists started asking me why I wanted them, they must be catching on but its a bit late now....

Comment

Working...
                                X