Army Thread 3 april09

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Army Thread 3 april09

go on msm and ill have a game of sumfing with ya.
    To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Hey guys, dunno if anybody's still about but somebody just threw a brick through my kitchen window, could so with some support and thought the bets place to go was here so, hi anybody...
      The way I change the past is by not repeating it
      -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Terrified out of my life, upset and really damn angry, but physically I'm still standing...

N it's an odd weekend, whole family is home so my mother, sister, brother and a friend of his.

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

ThatGirl;585949 wrote: Hey guys, dunno if anybody's still about but somebody just threw a brick through my kitchen window, could so with some support and thought the bets place to go was here so, hi anybody...
          Did you phone the police???? Is there anyone there with you??? Is there someone you can call??

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

OK - so you aren't alone. Good. That is scary shit!

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

OK - I just read the AF thread and you had the police there.... gosh, I am so behind.

I am sure you are feeling pretty rattled. Deep breaths, hon.

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

My brother had a row with his best friends girlfriend, who threatened to have somebody 'do something bad' to us tonight, so yeah, we have a pretty good idea but the police, in true english style say 'unles we saw who did it there's nothign we can do'

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Thanks Oney + AfM, it's nice to have some support, my boyfriend unfortunately can't get here tonight so I'm definitely in need of somethign to take my mind off of this.

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Yeah, well my mother is just crying downstairs, hence the slowness on replies, it's hard to leave your mum when she's in tears. I'm so tired today, all i want to do is sleep but I'm too scared - somebody phoned us up and threatened to burn my house down.

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

TG, I'm hugging you from here. I hate so much the drama that people want to be involved in. That's not life, that's acting, it's fake. Life is understanding, changing, explaining, moving on, accepting that things happen differently than we might want at that moment. I know this doesn't give you any peace at this moment, because others don't want to get it, but you take a few moments to be calm, think about the best things for you to do (and not do) and remember people are reaching out from around the world with their care and concern for you. I wish there was an answer, but what I would do here wouldn't help you there. I care, I want you and your family safe. Take the high, safe road, because usually bullies just love the sound of their own voice, and what they think they are doing to others. My late Mother was right about that, but it makes the threats none the less scary! Take care, don't throw anymore bricks unless you have an intruder in your sights. We'll talk to you tomorrow, OK?
                      sigpic
                      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

Oney: they left after a couple of minutes, after offering to charge us to board up the window (like a single mum of 3 can afford that when she's unable to work). Through a friend of a friend I ahve a few itnerestign locals out looking for these kids that have done it, so I feel a little safer knowing that.

Ruby: thank you for the support and compassion, it means so much to me at a time like this to have support from folk on here, and a few words of wisdom

EDIT: right, time for me to get some rest, see everybody on sunday most liekly, my fiance's staying the night tomorrow

Comment

Army Thread 3 april09

We are an army. We love each other through the horrors of passing through the AL disease. Though we can't be there with each member who is suffering, our spirits are with each one, and we all offer as much as we can give from our distance. We all love each person, in their happiness and suffering, and I know what it means to have that support when my heart is hurting. Thank you to everyone who has reached out to me, and I hope I can reach out to help others in pain. That's what MWO is about, and why I'm here. Good night to all of you, my friends, and good morning to the rest of you, who bring the day to me before I even get to sleep. This is where you need to come for support, and to learn to live like everyone does, around the world, while they fight this disease. Love, peace, support, and the promise of tomorrow to you all. Talk to you later, my friends.
                          sigpic
                          Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                          awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                          X