Happy Easter to all

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Easter to all

Happy Easter!!! (I know for some like me a non believer what the ????" guys on crosses and bunnies giving eggs ?????) Just wishing EVERYONE a happy time!!!! and a re assessment of were you are at !!!!. Its Captnjack not trying to hide I wish I were allowed back!! I hope the fluffy eared non- denominonational bunny drops an egg on your pillow: My black flat eared staffy Im am sure has a” certain egg” she would like to drop on my pillow!!!! and she has no idea about Palm Sunday!!!!!! Doing a easter hunt on sunday with Lucy WHAT DOES EASTER MEAN FOR YOU !!!! for me as a lapsed catholic another way to get the family together and thats a GOOD thing:l

Love to all Cap:l:l:l:l:l

Happy Easter to all

Capo!!!!
    We have missed you!
    Why cant you come back? Are you banished for good?
    How are you doing buddy?
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Happy Easter to all

Miss you so much too starts I dont know when Im allowed back under my real name any way its up to RJ i have abused this place big time ( Drunk) and she has every right to ban me for good!!!!been sober 19 days feeling good lots of pressure from the job but I dreamt about you guys and thought MYO people really are more than a web chat site!!! For shy me I think about you guys its weird I have never met you but i think about you weird !!!!MYO is an infectious site!!!! I know we are connected by our common addictiction to alcohol but I believe we are a family finding ourselves across the world sorry to sound wanky but this cynic believes it to be true:l Any way I LOVE you Starts youre the best always warm my heart
      Cap

Comment

Happy Easter to all

Capo, I think most of us think of this place like that. I know I would NEVER have done this well if it wasnt for all of you...
        Well done on the 19 days. I promise you, it gets better and better. My shyness is leaving me too, the longer I stay away from drugs or alcohol, the more my brain is re-setting itself and acting in a more normal way....
        Not weird at all, its a wonderful place....Can you not ask RJ to give you a trial run?
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Happy Easter to all

Hey there...I recogine that bunny!

Comment

Happy Easter to all

Hey limers youre the best I love you so much youre simply wonderful!!!!!!

Comment

Happy Easter to all

Great to hear from you capt. So good to hear you sounding well. Let's pray the sun stays out, the sea remains calm, and you are able to bring your ship back to shore safe and sound. We'll all be on the peer cheering you on!
              Take care.
              To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Happy Easter to all

you sure!!!! Lizze limers lots of us types running around dropping eggs

Comment

Happy Easter to all

Thanks Cy youre the best youre support for all!!!!! summs you up !!! you are a wonderful person Cy a rare breed of human being you should be proud you are beautiful

Comment

Happy Easter to all

RJ can i come back as Captnjack if not i accept youre choice

Comment

Happy Easter to all

Why, thank you. It's just good to hear you safe and well.
                      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Happy Easter to all

If it's up to me..I vote you back !!!!

I love you and miss you MUCH~LY !!! I REALLY DO !!!
                        sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Happy Easter to all

I love you so much evie and oney and evielou and limers and cy and this one cindy I love cindy she sums up MYO for me she is the the strongest fighter!!~! I love cinders

Comment

Happy Easter to all

Evie I love you cap

Comment

Happy Easter to all

That is too funny, the minute I saw the avatar I thought of you Cap.
                              How you?
                              "The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it"

Comment

Working...
                              X