Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where did cv1 go?

Hey cv1,

Why are all of your threads and posts now deleted? I was really getting into all that research you've posted, and now they're poof, gone? Maybe it's my computer? Dunno. But if you are gone, please come back?

:heart: Mtnmama

where did cv1 go?

Not sure...!

I just emailed CV to ask--she has deleted all of her posts; not sure what's up. Will let you know if I hear from her.

RJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

where did cv1 go?

Thanks, RJ, I appreciate that
      Krystal

Comment

where did cv1 go?

Sure

One of the nice things about this board is that I can manage deleted posts, and I mentioned that to CV....if she did it inadvertently, I can easily reinstall all of them. I know she put a lot of time into sharing the research.

Still waiting to hear back. :-)

RJ
        ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Help keep our forum strong--make a contribution to My Way Out. Or show your support by becoming a Subscriber and enjoy enhanced features, as well!

Comment

where did cv1 go?

Thanks

thanks RJ, I really LOVE CVs knowledge, she is great!!:h :thanks:

Mary Anne

Comment

where did cv1 go?

RJ, There is a deleted post before my post in abs today. I do apologize if I offended anyone. Not sure but if you can see the deleted ones maybe that will help you. Sincerely gabby
            Gabby :flower:

Comment

where did cv1 go?

Okay thanks...

Will go look, didn't even see that. I set the board up so members could delete posts on their own. This feature wasn't available on EZBoard and I figured it was better to give users the option of doing it themselves rather than waiting on me, as I tend to be MIA a lot. :-)

RJ

Comment

Working...
              X