Army thread 4th April 2009

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zennie, you will find your way, of that I have no doubt.

Right, time for me to go and make the world a better place now :-)

See you later everyone...x
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

It doesnt happen overnight, but you will find your way out zenny. Its the knowing that that is it, no more! Once we have got there, we will find it. No doubt.
      To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Lets live for the moment and the future. We can put our own minds at rest, by looking at what we have done in the past. Where we feel hurt, resentment, fear, get these feelings out, talk to those who need to be talked to. Who we need to apoligise for our drinking and what it has done to them and put our minds at ease. Peace of mind of the past and future is a huge thing.
        To Infinity And Beyond!!

Comment

Hi Zen, Cym, Start, Oney , Cinders and all to come.
          A cold gey breezy morning here, thought I might do gardening but I think it might be too cold for poor little me. Am watching Jades funeral a bit over ther top.... Am retiring from work next week looking forward to some serious sleep ins. There will be lots of celebrations 40 yrs!! am a little worried re AL eventhough I must say I have had an easy ride this far with no great cravings. Hope to do some counselling so free sessions for everyone!

Comment

By the way meant to ask what is happening Gyco?

Comment

Hi Zen
              I am 57 have been working non stop since 17 this is my time. Yes u seem to be taking off in your job - trading is a very stessful job

Comment

one2many;586241 wrote: Watching it too irish, her mother coming out made me cry...

God retirement sounds wonderful!!! I cant wait!
                Yeh her poor mom she looked so lost. By the wy thought U were retired??!! ( am running away now)

Comment

Happy Saturday Troopers, Have I done some horrible thing that the universe is punishing me for ???Please be honest with me...I just got a call from my daughter saying her Grandpa (my exs Dad) passed away yesterday. She didn't go to my brothers memorial (my son did). She wants me to go to NY with her to the funeral so she doesn't have to go alone. She doesn't want to take the kids out of school so her hubby will stay home with them. My ex and all the other In laws and Out laws will be there for sure. I haven't seen most of them in nearly 10 years. They hate me because I wanted the divorce. I don't know what to do. It would give my daughter and I a chance to reconnect (she took her Dads side) in the divorce...but I just got back from my brothers and it is busy Easter time here at the Inn. Please give advise here. I am exhausted...emotionally, physically and can't decide what is best ??
                  sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Evie, the universe isnt punishing you...maybe it just thinks you are ready for a few tests?
                    We are never given any more than we can deal with in my opinion...
                    I have put my thoughts down in a pm, I hope it helps a little....

Comment

I am shaking over this one !!!
                      I want to reconnect to my daughter but the timing is soooo bad.I am thinking that if nothing else it has opened the doors of communication between us. She is an adult and surly understands that I just can't walk away from my responsibilities here...yet again ?? I feel my heart breaking when she is crying Mommy..and I don't run to her aid ???

Comment

Hi Gia!

Evie, deep breaths hun. You cannot make a decision when you are so upset....

Comment

Evie, does your daughter know how bad the relationship was with her father? I have just read another thread where you mentioned something dreadful....

Comment

Thanks Guys, I am calming down...crying like a baby but alittle calmer.
                            I know I have to tell her that I LOVE HER .....BUT I CAN'T GO WIT HER ....PERIOD !!! Maybe I should ask Jamie if he will go in my place ???
                            I think I want to do something to try to reconnect with her now that the door has been opened. I am sure she will be very angry when I tell her that I am not going with her.
                            Do you think it would be a bad time to suggest that she brings her family for a summer holiday here at the Inn. I haven't met her new husband or seen the new baby (who is 3yrs. old). My grandson and I keep in touch thru Email but haven't seen him in almost 5yrs. This is a very touchy situation.
                            I am also supposed to call mt EX In laws to give them info about Jamie's daughter for the obituary. I think I will ask my daughter to do it??? Any thoughts ???

Comment

Or...what about asking her to meet up with you first? Sometimes a meeting isnt so stressful as a holiday if you havent seen each other for a while..might take the pressure off a bit....

Comment

Evie
                                Every fibre of your being is saying that u would prefer not to attend the funeral. You have just been through a horrendous time and u need to be gentle with u. The communication gates are now open for you both and good things will happen no need to rush in.:l

Comment

Working...
                                X