OMG My first Youtube video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heaven help us all. and it's a music video. The video part is really an afterthought. I made the....um.....'music' on my new synthesizer and the Apple program 'garage band'.
    My style of music is a bit out there so brace yourselves. it sounds pretty cheesy on computer speakers so plug in the woofers if you got 'em!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TNY_sU1AebQ[/video]]YouTube - My Music Video
    nosce te ipsum
    (Know Thyself)

Nice, Det. We have some very expensive turn tables and a lot of records in the closet if you want to come over.....

Comment

OK, Det, I get the garlic and Travolta's blue leisure suit, but some of the other things (p.j.vomit!!) WTF! You are a sick puppy, Det, and that's why I love you!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Hey Det, the music sounds Theramin-esque, with a pinch of Gary Numan, and who were the guys that did "Pump up the Volume"?

Comment

Det....love you & DX...but yikes....I tried and tried, but couldn't relate.
          ~K.

Comment

That is ...um....well....ah....interesting.
            sigpic

Comment

I liked it! I like discord. And I loved the end with the nuns, you never know!

Something else I was thinking about, oh, I was watching a movie about color discrimination and sexual preferences, how much thoughts have changed or are changing, and I thought maybe in the future, someday, we as alcoholics will NOT BE Discriminated against. That's a thought!

Comment

Cool! Did I detect the babbling brook from a certain hypno cd??? Or is it all in my mind???:H
                The will of God will never take you where the Grace of God will not protect you.ray:

Comment

DET

Wild det. Love it!
                  Finally Free

Comment

Very cool Det. Looks like you had some fun. Where did you snag all those pics from?

Colon Blow and you in the morning.....
                    where does this go?

Comment

ahahahaaa! that wasn't me puking, some random AL victim I found on google image search.

Kirova, don't feel bad, there's really not much to relate to. just me being weird.
                      nosce te ipsum
                      (Know Thyself)

Comment

very interesting .. love it
                        :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
                        best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

Nice one Det. I used to write a lot of music myself but being such a damn perfectionist I never got to record a lot of it!!. I think it's the whole creative process that's important though not the end product.

Quite avant garde in places though!!lol

Love and Happiness
                          Phil
                          xx
                          "Keep me away from the wisdom which does not cry, the philosophy which does not laugh and the greatness which does not bow before children." Kahlil Gibran
                          Clean and sober 25th January 2009

Comment

I am amazed at the creative process. Got me tapping my foot. Images??? I was relieved to read afterward there wasn't a definitive message. "Most" of the images were really interesting. I'll leave it at that. LOL! You should do more... Your obviously talented! Thanks!
                            "It wasn't all I wanted, but all I could stand!":bigwink: Alcohol free since April 8, 2008

Comment

OMG...I swear I saw those shiny silver pants at the local GOODWILL just YESTERDAY !!!
                              I KNEW I SHOULD HAVE BOUGHT THEM !!!!.......I JUST KNEW IT !!!!
                              sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

Working...
                              X