ARMY THREAD April 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Well...that explained it Evie....thank the Good Lord I dont have to do that with cattle. (dont blame your daughter)
    .....I love my horse too and I would want her to be with a stud who knew what he was doing without help.....a little romance beforehand too please
    Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

We both need to go to our rooms!
      Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Well I am glad I dropped in on this convo!!! LMAO!
        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

hello, how is everybody today?
          The way I change the past is by not repeating it
          -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

I have done my fair share of sex conseling in my day....animal and human..........LOL
            sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

tg...you are doing great I see, how are you feeling?

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Hi TG, Pretty good here, how about you?

Evie, the jobs you have had must have made you ummmm very worldly??? :-)
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

I'm pretty amazing today, have alot of work to be doing later but for now, am jus enjoying a relaxing evening

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

you are nearly at 30 I see, what happens then?

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Evie.Lou;587035 wrote: I been up many a mare in my day...pulling out foals and inserting penises of young inexperienced stallions...with the help of my kids. i bet you can guess this ...they both turned out to be very shy and introverted....NOT !!!
                      Excuse me I just had to change my underwear:H:H:H and I was reared on a farm with foals and horses but I was spared that action! I think ye are very graphic over there we dont do sex in this country.

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

I have tried everything to try to get this photo off my phone.....am now going out to take a pic on my camera.....if I can find it....see you later
                        Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

30 days it on... tuesday I think, I'll probably wait until my boyfriends over during the easter holiday and have a beer or 2 with him, then hoping to mod

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

I thought he lived with you? Where is he? Hows college going , what are you doing again?

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

We live separately at the minute, both with parents until we can afford a place for the two of us. College is going well, alot of stress with exams coming up (graphic design, biology, history and english lit) but am looking forward to the say when it's all done

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

OMG, this is so wonderful to read. The males of our species have long since passed out!!! I live in big horse farm territory, where celebrities and and Arabian royalty bring their horses to train and breed. There's a fox hunting estate just up the road. I get a laugh out of all of it!! Red, have you ever had to use a teaser mare for breeding? I REALLY think that's a raw deal!
                                sigpic
                                Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                                awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

Working...
                                X