ARMY THREAD April 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD April 5th

BTW, last weekend when us girls had our get-together, one's g'daughter had a big night out in Atlanta w/friends (limo, nightclub, etc.) and Fantasia was there. (She was one of the American Idol winners.) She posed for pictures and was sweet as punch with them!
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

ThatGirl;587076 wrote: We live separately at the minute, both with parents until we can afford a place for the two of us. College is going well, alot of stress with exams coming up (graphic design, biology, history and english lit) but am looking forward to the say when it's all done
      Good luck tg, you will do great. Have you lost much weight with giving it up for the month?

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

i think i'll go check, but I'm actually full of pie at the minute so it may not be accurate
        The way I change the past is by not repeating it
        -James Hetfield, Metallica

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Bit annoyed actually: am 8 stone 2lbs (114lbs) - my target was to get down to 7 stone 10lbs, though I think that might possibly be too thin - but I would rather be less than 8 stone. I did lose alot of weight, but then took to eating cake or chocolate pretty much everyday, which was not wise when I think about it xD

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

AT 114LBS YOUR GETTING NO SYMPATHY FROM ME GIrLIE THOUGH i BET IF YOU WEIGH YOURSELF FIRST THING tomorrow you would be 8 stone or under.

Have to go, brides of franc on....

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

ok....lets see if my avatar is new baby girl......
              Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

I guess not....lets try again
                Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

New baby girl born in blizzard last night.....out with momma going to get some dinner....the next pic will be her getting dinner!
                  Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Aww she's lovely

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

I dont know oney.....maybe lucky?......or maybe stormy.....when I look at pick of mom (taken just moments ago)....it reminds me of how I looked after having my kids....a bit large!
                      Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

I love my babe...they are just so cute! And my kids are too
                        Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

haha, ahh despite all this talk or largeness, can't wait to have kids some day... lol

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Its worth it tg.....its worth it!
                            Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Hey, guys. Isn't it wonderful, that automatic love of the squirmy smelly crying demanding heavenly little thing you just birthed!? Would to GOD they would always be so magical!
                              sigpic
                              Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

I try.....it breaks my heart when moms are out in the weather and cant quite get it done and I know I can help......This cow has had many calves....not sure why an issue last night other than the storm.
                                Finally Free

Comment

Working...
                                X