ARMY THREAD April 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Good for you Zen, I remember the first time I said that in public I AM ALCOHOLIC...I had very mix emotions. I was glad I did in a way but some people used it as a weapon against me...so be careful.
    sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

sounds difficult. Is that Jamies grandad as well?

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Limers, I have a son and a daughter...Age 35 and 34.
        Hubby has a son and daughter ....Age 29 and 27

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

limers;586993 wrote: sounds difficult. Is that Jamies grandad as well?
          Yes , He isn't going to the funeral either...just Krista

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Zenstyle;586992 wrote: First of all I called a few people on the phone yesterday. I've been missing in action since the end of January - cleaning my act up. So, I explained to my close ones. Then I went out with some friends (my next door neighbours who are good mates) and I told them, basically, hey I'm an alkie and I'm on a mission to get clean. And I met up with some other friends later and said the same thing... quite matter of fact about it. I'm a little bit in shock today though.
            Well done Zen that was very corageous, it is done now there is no need to look back in shock. Real friends will support u, the others wont matter.

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Zenstyle;586994 wrote: Evie... I will NEVER tell anyone I work with.
              I think you are very wise. I would hate to see you hurt by being honest.
              I am letting moreand more people know...the longer I am sober.

Zen, I am having hair loose...wondering if it could be from being back on Topa (do you have that??) so quick or maybe just the stress ???

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Evie I dont believe that it would have been appropriate for u to attend even if u felt well enough to go. I dident go to any of inlaws funerals, i guess it would be different if contact had been maintained. Hope u get together real soon with ur daughter and family.

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

I PMed him earlier too ONEY...No reply...I am praying and will ask others to pray at church tonight !!

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

I have talked with Gyco today and he's OK, but having a hard time. Just keep him in your prayers. There's always more backstory to everyone than we get here, and it so much harder for our close family, friends, etc., to accept and believe in us as we make the big changes we have to make. They've been disappointed many times before, at least in my case, and even tho we know living in the past is futile, people we hurt have long memories. I've been told by my own daughter she doesn't know how to get some of the pictures out of her mind, and I accept that. Anyway, just keeping it real, as the kids say, and owning my past faults. Gy just needs us a lot right now.
                    sigpic
                    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
                    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Good afternoon girls.....the blizzard has ceased
                      Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Hey Ruby....he pm'ed me and told me he was in alot of pain......I dont know if it is physical or emotional but been thinking of him....he is such a damn sweet person....hate to see good people in any sort of pain!
                        Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Hi B Red
                          I was reading last eves threads u had a rough time. Mammys and babies doing well?

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Hi Rubes,Your words are sooo true

Red, How's the new little one ??

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Just one newbie.....I think our other cow is open.......or she just wasnt horney until long after the others
                              Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

All are doing fine Irish....thankfully, these April storms usually arent as cold as the January ones.....just alot of wet blowing snow....I am not even scooping today...it is already melting....will probably have a small amount to scoop but heck.....let the lord take care of the majority of it!
                                Finally Free

Comment

Working...
                                X