ARMY THREAD April 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Oney...I have a pic on my phone but I could not find the camera last night.....we were rather busy! I will try to download off my phone but not sure how....will try
    Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Great to hear all is well, B.R. You are one tough broad!!!
      sigpic
      Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
      awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

email from my cell?
        Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Thanks Ruby.....just takes a clear head....I could not have done this while under the influence...that is for sure....Probably would have tried to deliver from the wrong end
          Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Fair play to u girl! Your life sounds really healthy and rich mind u could probably do without the storms

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

I shall now try....bear with me!
              Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Zenstyle;587032 wrote: I only ever delivered one calf.... slippery little bugger. Was a breach and I was in there up to my elbows... :H
                I been up many a mare in my day...pulling out foals and inserting penises of young inexperienced stallions...with the help of my kids. i bet you can guess this ...they both turned out to be very shy and introverted....NOT !!!
                sigpicEyes on the PRIZE, a SOBER Future !!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

well, I dont know what is going on but I am sending the pic to an online album....whereever the heck that is....there was no option on my phone to send to email. Now my phone says packet data.....damn....I am a cowgirl, not a computer tech.....
                  Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Evie.....OMG LMAO....have never had to help a bull.....you make me blush!
                    Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

I have heard of bulls breaking their operating equipment tho.....have never seen it THANK GOODNESS....I think even I would feel sorry for them!
                      Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

limers;586949 wrote: just had to answer a few pms...get you! I only ever get a few scaldy pms from you and Starty and the odd one from Evie when shes feeling sorry for me!!lol!
                        :H:H:H
                        Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                        Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Sorry, just read that and wet myself..
                          Will catch up and see whats going on with everyone now....
                          Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                          Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

I wish I had pictures of it. Jamie was about 7 or 8 and I was holding the mares tail over, my ex was leading the stallion by the head, Jamie was underneath directing this 3ft. penis into the mare and my daughter was stay to the side yelling at her brother not to HURT her horse...in between the screams of...Mommy....OH HOW GROSS !!!!!

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Evie....I have been sitting here thinking about how you could help a stud with that task.......I cannot imagine! I don't think I would put myself between a bull and a cow.....afraid I might just get into a sticky situation.....if you know what I mean.....as Ruby put it....I am one tough broad but there are some things that I just wont take a chance on
                              Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Cows, horses and dogs do have real BONES in their boners...Contray to popular belief ..men don't....LOL
                                Evie Lou...go to your room...NOW !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X