ARMY THREAD April 5th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Hey Rubes....meet stormy...I have no imagination when it comes to names!
    Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

They are beautiful Reddy....you must be so proud.
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Bride of Frac was great. Going to watch brideshead revisited soon, love , love , love period dramas.

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

ThatGirl;587082 wrote: Bit annoyed actually: am 8 stone 2lbs (114lbs) - my target was to get down to 7 stone 10lbs, though I think that might possibly be too thin - but I would rather be less than 8 stone. I did lose alot of weight, but then took to eating cake or chocolate pretty much everyday, which was not wise when I think about it xD
          are we still counting by stones and big rocks .. just kidding and 110lbs god girl you must be a twig.. im 145 give or take and 5'9"and i need to gain
          :beach: life does change as long as you are willing to change yourself ..
          best thing about the future it comes one day at a time..

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Red, I read a story once about a rancher who couldn't get to his cows during a blizzard, when they were due to calf. They had formed a circle, with their butts to the wind and kept the mommas, newborns, and delivering cows in the center until he could get there. The absolute POWER of nature continues to astound me, and keeps me from going techie any more than I have. I love open doors with the wind and sun coming thru, and animals underfoot, my own garden, my own food cooking. It's a throwback I know, but when I hear stories like yours last night, you reaffirm my faith in the human spirit. I'm so proud of your strength. Keep finding yourself.
            sigpic
            Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
            awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

BTW, I think the calf is a beautiful 'RUBY' color! LOL!!!!!!
              sigpic
              awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Hi Mr T! Good to see you.

Rubes, thats a beautiful post...brought tears to my eyes.
                Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
                Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Thanks, Starts. Yea, T, you need a Southern woman feeding you, man!! Lots of biscuits, gravy, grits, and fried chicken!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Ruby....thank you.....I have found a new strength.....and am loving it!
                    BUT
                    Alll of our cattle are Black angus......must have been the reflection off the snow......(I would love em if they were purple with pink polka dots)
                    Finally Free

Comment

ARMY THREAD April 5th

Brideshead was great but sad, very sad...why does it always have to be so sad, love lost and longed for! It could all be so simple...reminds me of a great Laurn Hill song, ....hang on, I cant post this here..! Dang!!

Comment

Working...
                      X